Net Neutrality

heydaralon

Re: Net Neutrality

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:17 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Kath wrote: Another symptom of Aspberger's.

/sigh welcome to my life with the kid.
The Conservative is just trying to make sure that you understand complex ideas and concepts. That is why he explains it to you in simple and obvious terms. It is not always clear that you are capable of understanding the nuances of loot crates.
Says the one eating his own tail...
I was agreeing with you dude! Why do you feel the need to insult me online>? I was trying to explain this stuff to Kath and I had your back, and you just humiliated me on a message board. Fuck this, I'm not gonna be your punching bag.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Kath wrote:So, here's the summary from TC.

1. He is not paid hourly
2. He has very inexpensive child care
3. His wife is available for pick up duty, so he never experiences childcare late pickup fees.

Therefore, this law does not apply to him nor his needs, therefore law is correct.

Did I miss anything, like fuck the single mother who has two jobs to try and make ends meet? Her childcare costs and late fees and the other job are irrelevant, because, wait for it, it's not happening to TC.

Just like welfare recipients should not get welfare, until the exact moment TC needed welfare, then welfare is important. Now that he doesn't need it anymore, fuck welfare for everyone.
If my wife was by herself with my son, she could have someone from the state transportation system pick up my son and drop him off at home. At least in Mass. She also could get food stamps, a reduction, or cover entirely for his childcare, and healthcare. She also could live rent free too...

Because I am in the picture, those things are not available to her, even though under Mass law when I wasn't working it should have been. So, you tell me, how is what happened to me, and someone bitching about standing in line for 30 minutes the same thing? Please amuse me.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:22 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative is just trying to make sure that you understand complex ideas and concepts. That is why he explains it to you in simple and obvious terms. It is not always clear that you are capable of understanding the nuances of loot crates.
I was agreeing with you dude! Why do you feel the need to insult me online>? I was trying to explain this stuff to Kath and I had your back, and you just humiliated me on a message board. Fuck this, I'm not gonna be your punching bag.
You provide backhanded compliments. Don't bullshit me.
#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:23 pm

DBTrek wrote:Do you even phantom, bro?
But you got your phantom on, which bathroom, tho?

... and before you ask, I'm pretty sure I've only seen white phantoms. Like Casper the Cracka-ass Ghost white. :goteam: :drunk:

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:27 pm

raciss

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:28 pm

The Conservative wrote:So what it seems you are having a problem with is that you can't understand the difference between someone working asking for more money because they are standing in line, vs someone asking for help because he has a son and wife while trying to find a job to get off of any assistance the state may have been able to offer... .
If an employer doesn't want to pay an employee for their time, that's fine - let them go about their lives.
Or, if an employer wants an employees time, that's fine too - pay them.

We're talking about employers wanting an employee's time, while also NOT paying them.

It ain't rocket science, dude.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 pm

DBTrek wrote:
The Conservative wrote:So what it seems you are having a problem with is that you can't understand the difference between someone working asking for more money because they are standing in line, vs someone asking for help because he has a son and wife while trying to find a job to get off of any assistance the state may have been able to offer... .
If an employer doesn't want to pay an employee for their time, that's fine - let them go about their lives.
Or, if an employer wants an employees time, that's fine too - pay them.

We're talking about employers wanting an employee's time, while also NOT paying them.

It ain't rocket science, dude.
It is, when someone signed a contract agreeing to go through said actions.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:32 pm

This entire Net Neutrality thing reminds me of the Trade Federation and Naboo. On paper, the Federation was all for competition and fair business practices, but they bullied that Planet with a blockade. Sebulba also shares many attributes with ISPs when he sabotaged the podracers of rival drivers. There is a staggering amount of insight in that film, and I would view it as a guidebook to navigate the rough waters of 2017.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
You provide backhanded compliments. Don't bullshit me.
Saying that you know a lot about loot crates is an endearing and positive remark. It is hardly backhanded, though I'm sure that a cynical and bitter person would take it that way. I'm proud of you if you want to know the truth, but I guess you are too hardened of a poster to take a friendly gesture for what it is.
Shikata ga nai