How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

StCapps

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:36 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Why ever have kids?

Rome:
https://tinyurl.com/nxnmojx

Berlin:
https://tinyurl.com/kfa96pq

London:
https://tinyurl.com/lsfo6hx

Sydney:
https://tinyurl.com/mdqvlm8

Maybe find a woman along the way, hit the road together.
Good thing your parents didn't think that way, or you wouldn't exist. Maybe there is something to that having kids thing after all.
:think:
*yip*

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Lol. Suddenly you guys are advocating for more minimum wage (near) people to have kids? Seems like a bad idea. That would definitely lead to more people on government aid.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Stop penalizing family. Stop incentivizing divorce. If necessary, yes, incentivize marred couples to have children.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:48 pm

How bout the government stop messing with marriage, period? So much for small government conservatism.
-Ben Johnson

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:52 pm

jediuser598 wrote:How bout the government stop messing with marriage, period? So much for small government conservatism.
This post brought to us by your parents having kids.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 pm

jediuser598 wrote:Lol. Suddenly you guys are advocating for more minimum wage (near) people to have kids? Seems like a bad idea. That would definitely lead to more people on government aid.
Its cheaper to have kids then you think. It's probably not advisable to marry though. Have her file as a single mother and get some of that fiat money. I'd rather it be spent on that then the multitude of other pointless shit. Big whoop, you're doing the nation a favor anyway.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:Lol. Suddenly you guys are advocating for more minimum wage (near) people to have kids? Seems like a bad idea. That would definitely lead to more people on government aid.
Its cheaper to have kids then you think. It's probably not advisable to marry though. Have her file as a single mother and get some of that fiat money. I'd rather it be spent on that then the multitude of other pointless shit. Big whoop, you're doing the nation a favor anyway.
This.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:36 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
This.
Nuke has the number.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:52 am

15 1/2 hour day done, now sleep for 5 hours and go back in for 7. Feelin good fellas. Talk to you on my break (fuck no I ain't havin kids you crazy people :lol: )
-Ben Johnson

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
This.
Most things are pretty cheap when someone else foots the bill.

That's it... now I am going to work tirelessly to contribute to the browning of America just to piss Nuke off... and I am moving all my little brown babies to Texas to suck up resources.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen