DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Montegriffo

Re: DCF Refugee Internment Camp

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Really, how else to you get warplanes to places most Americans can't place on a map?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Refuellers.

None of our USAF uses carriers. We deploy civil engineering squadrons to build air bases in the field. Deploy security forces. Fly in maintenance and support personnel. Then fly our fighters and bombers there to fly sorties in the operation.

Naval aviation plays a big role in many of our operations, yet not an irreplaceable role.

Anyway, we have maybe two more generations of aircraft left before we achieve global reach from CONUS using g suborbital vehicles.

Sea Powers were the top power class for centuries, but space power is the future. That's why everybody is going for broke in space right now. The US is starving NASA while subsidizing some amazing private spaceflight ventures and running a second space program in somewhat secrecy.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Really, how else to you get warplanes to places most Americans can't place on a map?
Yeah, we've got roughly 700 military bases. There's nowhere that we can't reach out with some Freebombs.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Once Smitty tried to convince me that I had daddy issues...

That was pretty funny.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:03 pm

700!!!
There are only about 200 countries. You really do need to reel in that spending. You could get a man to Mars for that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:03 pm

DrYouth wrote:Once Smitty tried to convince me that I had daddy issues...

That was pretty funny.

It's interesting you volunteered that in order to preemptively deny the premise. What do shrinks call that again?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:700!!!
There are only about 200 countries. You really do need to reel in that spending. You could get a man to Mars for that.
Exactly. :ugeek:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:700!!!
Exactly. :ugeek:
Have you watched that video I reposted for you the in stand up thread yet bitch.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

That was pretty funny.

It's interesting you volunteered that in order to preemptively deny the premise. What do shrinks call that again?
I didn't deny it...

I said it was pretty funny. ;)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

That was pretty funny.

I didn't deny it...

I said it was pretty funny. ;)
Can't link to it any more so we'll have to take your word for it. However pretty funny from you is probably high praise indeed. :D