SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:51 am

Enough of your shitty political views, tell us about this chick you have fallen for, that would be 1000x more interesting. It's Easter motherfucker, give it up Commie Shilling for one day and gush about your qt
Y'know ?

The guy says he's playing a character here,

has to leave cause he's fallen for this girl,

then now he's back in character

What's up with that ?
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am

Anywho.. to keep ahead of retard spam..
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:37 am
Not sure if I should put this here or in the retarded "Let's blame China" thread..

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020 ... 2004999117

Genome data points to the United States as the origin for the ancestral A-type of the virus, not Wuhan.

All the dumbass conservatives trying to shift blame on China are about to get their asses handed to them, and all of America along with them for this stupidity.
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:44 am
One of the authors of the paper is interviewed about this.

More here:
Forster and colleagues found that the closest type of COVID-19 to the one discovered in bats -- type 'A', the "original human virus genome" -- was present in Wuhan, but surprisingly was not the city's predominant virus type.

Mutated versions of 'A' were seen in Americans reported to have lived in Wuhan, and a large number of A-type viruses were found in patients from the US and Australia.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 085644.htm

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:50 am
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:49 am
Then fuck off an post in a thread not about SARS-2
I'll post where I please, I have the permission of the owner.
Well, don't be surprised if you are assumed to be a complete dumbass for posting in a thread about SARS that you don't like posting about SARS. By the way, Easter was yesterday.
We are talking about our lives during The Commie Cooties Pandemic, that's as on topic as it gets

Join us and stop being a boring Commie Shill, protip
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:55 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

Well, don't be surprised if you are assumed to be a complete dumbass for posting in a thread about SARS that you don't like posting about SARS. By the way, Easter was yesterday.
We are talking about our lives during The Commie Cooties Pandemic, that's as on topic as it gets
Then create a thread titled "Our retarded Canadian lives". Literally nobody else has read the past dozen pages of Canadian spam. The two of you have completely destroyed this forum with this nonsense. Fucking create one thread for your off topics and discuss there. Why shit all over other people and their attempt to actually discuss the topic of a thread?

You just spammed this thread for DAYS with what amounts to SMS texts on a public forum. Are you stupid?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:49 am
Then fuck off an post in a thread not about SARS-2
People can assume what they please,

pretty sure they know you're just playing a character here, since you said so yourself

Easter Monday is Ball Monday, the party just keeps on rolling for JRJ
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:59 am

Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:55 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:53 am

Then create a thread titled "Our retarded Canadian lives". Literally nobody else has read the past dozen pages of Canadian spam. The two of you have completely destroyed this forum with this nonsense. Fucking create one thread for your off topics and discuss there. Why shit all over other people and their attempt to actually discuss the topic of a thread?
Must be nothing short of a saint to put up with your bullshit, but then again, maybe you only bring your bullshit on here to play a lame character, like the split personality that you are

Lighten up Francis, and shoot the shit with some friends, fuck it mask off, reveal your power level
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ySVFXU1KQkeg/
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:04 am

Not sure if I should put this here or in the retarded "Let's blame China" thread..

Genome data points to the United States as the origin for the ancestral A-type of the virus, not Wuhan.

All the dumbass conservatives trying to shift blame on China are about to get their asses handed to them, and all of America along with them for this stupidity.

More here:
Forster and colleagues found that the closest type of COVID-19 to the one discovered in bats -- type 'A', the "original human virus genome" -- was present in Wuhan, but surprisingly was not the city's predominant virus type.

Mutated versions of 'A' were seen in Americans reported to have lived in Wuhan, and a large number of A-type viruses were found in patients from the US and Australia.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:06 am

You ain't jacking the thread, start another one Mask On, you don't run the conversation, especially when your material is this lame

If you think folks are coming to this thread for your conspiracy theory content, you are mistaken
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:10 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:06 am
You ain't jacking the thread, start another one Mask On, you don't run the conversation, especially when your material is this lame
Funny thing is, Speaker is the inspiration for Hawty Talk

He's the one who started the professing of his love for a girl on this forum

At the same time he told us he's just been playing a character on the internet all these years

That he needed to get out of here, so he could spend more time with his new girlfriend

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive,

you can have a relationship with a woman and post about it on the internet too

Pretty sure it's called a Selfie ; no crime where I come from
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:11 am

More here: