How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Fife

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 pm

That's not a Damone scarf that brave soldier is wearing. The design is close, but it's a bit too silky. How are we to properly refer to his uniform?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Fife wrote:That's not a Damone scarf that brave soldier is wearing. The design is close, but it's a bit too silky. How are we to properly refer to his uniform?

How dare you presume its gender.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Intersectionalism is when a beta becomes a huge faggot and then decides the most effective way to vitrue signal lies in racism against your own race and sexism against your own gender.

He gets extra points for defending the slow demographic genocide of his own people so that he seems virtuous to other huge beta faggots.

When you can somehow see that Rhodesia was a horrific, genocidal crime against humanity, but doing the same thing to white nations is virtuous, then you have achieved intersectional excellence, and Monty will greatly approve.
Thank you for once again, so effectively, helping me prove my point.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
There was no criticism allowed of the hair, the orange skin, the meaningless blather, or the absolutely amazing lack of taste.
That's because the left sucks at memes. We took his weaknesses and turned them into strength. What do you think all that "hair god" nonsense was about?
Hyperbole that was funny at first, then turned into a very weird cultish worship thing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:10 pm

KerningChameleon wrote: That's when they win. That's what they want. They want to grind you down, to get you to give up, to shut up. The very last thing they want is for you to keep talking, keep being a thorn in their side.

Never stop moving. Never stop moving until you die. The moment they stick you on their Foe's List is the moment you beat them at their own game.
Oh don't worry, I've not given up the good fight,I've just decided to change the location of the battlefield. In fact I have increased my fighting substantially across several fronts now I have found a place more suited to a good clean fight. A place where weapons of mass distraction are used more sparingly and stalemate situations are easier to bypass due to the larger number of foes to dispatch...... :D
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote: That's when they win. That's what they want. They want to grind you down, to get you to give up, to shut up. The very last thing they want is for you to keep talking, keep being a thorn in their side.

Never stop moving. Never stop moving until you die. The moment they stick you on their Foe's List is the moment you beat them at their own game.
Oh don't worry, I've not given up the good fight,I've just decided to change the location of the battlefield. In fact I have increased my fighting substantially across several fronts now I have found a place more suited to a good clean fight. A place where weapons of mass distraction are used more sparingly and stalemate situations are easier to bypass due to the larger number of foes to dispatch...... :D
Dude, you've been gaslighting this forum for a week now. When does that become unacceptable? Are you looking for everyone to start coming at you?

p.s. There were a few drivebys lately, way more than usual. Is this the new anti-Trump tactic?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Reminds me of a few posters..

Tell me what intersectionalism is... then immediately fooking be quiet.
Intersectionalism is the term that extreme-leftists use for "cultural Marxism". Cultural Marxism implies it is a negative thing while "intersectionalism" is a newly-created term so it's kind of neutral in connotation and might make them sound smart for using it :ugeek:

It means that all cultural issues are connected and that if someone is sexist then they are also racist and xenophobic etc and vice versa. It's a way of dividing every single person into either oppressor or oppressed with the added layer of claiming that there are only two sides and that all of humanity is on one side or the other.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Sounds like this foreigner is intending to interfere with our political process. Get Donna Brazile on the phone.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
jediuser598 wrote:Why ever have kids?

Rome:
https://tinyurl.com/nxnmojx

Berlin:
https://tinyurl.com/kfa96pq

London:
https://tinyurl.com/lsfo6hx

Sydney:
https://tinyurl.com/mdqvlm8

Maybe find a woman along the way, hit the road together.
You can enjoy your childless life and be happy, but you should ease up on your apparent opposition to the institution of family. After all, it's where you came from.
I don't think having kids is bad at all. It's a path many take and they love it. I have three brothers, between them they have 15 kids, so the last name is getting passed on and my parents have 18 grandkids. If I find the right woman? Maybe. I'm not going to go get surgery to make sure I can't, but right now, there's no way.

The path of travel looks much more appealing. You were obviously ready to settle down for a bit, ain't nothing wrong with that. Me? Haven't found that place, til then kids are out of the question.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson