Trump's SCOTUS

K@th

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by K@th » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:02 am

StCapps wrote: It is. Your memory is god awful on this and your assumption that it isn't is causing you to be anti-Trump reactionary because you feel you have to counter balance a non-existent group of Trump sycophants that are all in your head.
Fair enough. You were never a Trump fan and you never defended him. You've been nothing but a completely unbiased watcher from the sidelines; being equally critical of both Hillary and Donald the whole time.

Is that more accurate? Does that reflect your reality? Do others on the forum agree that is the message you put out during the campaign?
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:05 am

I trashed on Clinton harder than I trashed on Trump, and rightfully so. That doesn't mean I never trashed on Trump when he deserved it, it just means you think Trump fucks way more often I do. You just selectively read my most pro-Trump posts apparently and ignored everything else, because I don't see how else you could come to such a faulty impression that I'm some Trump sycophant based on my posts.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:10 am

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:

If you are genuinely trying to understand if you've been unfair to me, then you won't take insults of your ridiculous assumptions about me as personal insults.
This forum is still alive. I can spend an hour and go find you insulting me all over the place. I'll take you at your word that you were never in camp Trump, but I remain skeptical that my memory is that flawed.
It's not.
He was.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am

Last edited by de officiis on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am

de officiis wrote:It's not.
He was.
Fuck off. Strawman Capps isn't the real deal and your memory is as shitty as Kath's.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 am

de officiis wrote:
It's not.
He was.
A voice I can trust. Thanks, DeO.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:16 am

Kath wrote:
de officiis wrote:
It's not.
He was.
A voice I can trust. Thanks, DeO.
You can't trust DeO, he's out to demonize all who disagree with him about Trump as Trump sycophants too. You've both just gotten lazy and want to point fingers at others for being lazy.

The formula:
Never look in the mirror,
Always point fingers,
Demonize and strawman those who disagree so you can delude yourselves into think you won the argument,
Then rinse and repeat.

Yawn.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:29 am

You're going to lose almost everyone if you claim DeO is the irrational one. Truly.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:31 am

Kath wrote:You're going to lose almost everyone if you claim DeO is the irrational one. Truly.
If he thinks I'm a Trump fanboy, that's irrational. Even the most rational folks on this forum can be irrational on certain topics, especially when it comes the subject of Trump.

Every time someone disagrees with you guys about Trump it's because they are his fanboys. If you think you are annoyed by sometimes being lumped in as Clinton sycophants, imagine what those who have been lumped in as Trump sycophants feel about the same tactics used against them constantly. It would be wise to stop this cycle of retaliation on your end before you go blaming the perpetuation of that cycle on only one side. Two wrongs don't make a right and neither side is balancing things out by demonizing the other side in retaliation to being demonized. That shit isn't helping.

Sure would be great if both sides knocked this off, I won't hold my breath though because the parade of strawmen trotted out by both sides seems to be never ending. Each side can only see the faults of the other side and none of their own.

As for me, I'll continue to poke fun at both sides for merely pointing fingers and refusing to look in the mirror.
*yip*

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Dude, I voted for Trump--twice, which is more than you did. I can't account for your current attitudes about him, but during the campaign you were one of the biggest Trump advocates on the DCF. Why you deny that is a mystery, but since you're on record as being down with politicians lying to their constituents when it is expedient, one can only assume that you share similar attitudes about your own conduct.