How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Montegriffo

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Monte, what do you suggest we do? Impeachment? R U proposing we impeach Trump?
I'm suggesting no such thing. I was just pointing out that two months of ''your tears are delicious'', ''I'm never going to get tired of winning'', ''but Hillary'', ''the left does not reason'', ''bye Europe'' along with insults such as child fucker, Marxist, terrorist sympathiser, cunt etc does not encourage worthwhile debate or time spent on posts forming what many feel are valid criticisms.
To be honest I am hoping that Trump's thin skin and his inability to accept criticism combined with his failure to get his own way all the time will lead him to find some excuse to step down. The only problem with that scenario is that the much worse running mate that he chose in order to gain support from the more right wing republican base will only make matters worse.
In conclusion, God/Buddha/Gaia/Allah/Vishnu etc help you all, I'm bloody glad I don't live in America.
I half follow you. My suggestion, look at the things Trumpers are actually criticizing, like RyanCare, and pile on there. Ridiculous Tax-Cuts-For-The-Rich is up next, you're definitely going to have cohorts dumping on that one. Lay off the Islamaphobe, Xenophobe, Guns-Kill, stuff because, frankly, there are lots of counter-arguments that are pretty good. And we all know Trump says stupid shit, so pointing that out won't win any arguments. There's going to be glorious anti-Trump dustups you can participate on the winning side in, just wait for it...
Look I couldn't care less about point scoring and ''winning'' arguments, I want to have conversations about the things that interest me or affect me personally without having them derailed or bogged down on one specific point.
Take the recent attack in London, the thing that is currently beginning to bother me most about that situation is the effect that the ''there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim'' panic monkey brigade is having on personal freedoms etc. There are calls today from the home secretary for more invasive surveillance. But I will never be allowed to have this conversation because it will be diverted and bogged down in ''all Muslims are violent radicals'', ''but no go zones and Sharia law'', ''refugees are conquering you'' etc and posters who think ''bye Europe'' is a coherent argument.
I could just avoid these conversations or I could have them elsewhere where it does not get so bogged down.
That's how I feel any way.
No doubt all the time I've spent compiling this post will be rewarded by at least one person who takes 5 seconds out of their life to throw a personal insult my way like Flip did to my last post and I will be even less inclined to bother spending my time here instead of somewhere else.
I am sure there are several people who couldn't care less if I never posted here ever again........
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I'm suggesting no such thing. I was just pointing out that two months of ''your tears are delicious'', ''I'm never going to get tired of winning'', ''but Hillary'', ''the left does not reason'', ''bye Europe'' along with insults such as child fucker, Marxist, terrorist sympathiser, cunt etc does not encourage worthwhile debate or time spent on posts forming what many feel are valid criticisms.
To be honest I am hoping that Trump's thin skin and his inability to accept criticism combined with his failure to get his own way all the time will lead him to find some excuse to step down. The only problem with that scenario is that the much worse running mate that he chose in order to gain support from the more right wing republican base will only make matters worse.
In conclusion, God/Buddha/Gaia/Allah/Vishnu etc help you all, I'm bloody glad I don't live in America.
I half follow you. My suggestion, look at the things Trumpers are actually criticizing, like RyanCare, and pile on there. Ridiculous Tax-Cuts-For-The-Rich is up next, you're definitely going to have cohorts dumping on that one. Lay off the Islamaphobe, Xenophobe, Guns-Kill, stuff because, frankly, there are lots of counter-arguments that are pretty good. And we all know Trump says stupid shit, so pointing that out won't win any arguments. There's going to be glorious anti-Trump dustups you can participate on the winning side in, just wait for it...
Look I couldn't care less about point scoring and ''winning'' arguments, I want to have conversations about the things that interest me or affect me personally without having them derailed or bogged down on one specific point.
Take the recent attack in London, the thing that is currently beginning to bother me most about that situation is the effect that the ''there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim'' panic monkey brigade is having on personal freedoms etc. There are calls today from the home secretary for more invasive surveillance. But I will never be allowed to have this conversation because it will be diverted and bogged down in ''all Muslims are violent radicals'', ''but no go zones and Sharia law'', ''refugees are conquering you'' etc and posters who think ''bye Europe'' is a coherent argument.
I could just avoid these conversations or I could have them elsewhere where it does not get so bogged down.
That's how I feel any way.
No doubt all the time I've spent compiling this post will be rewarded by at least one person who takes 5 seconds out of their life to throw a personal insult my way like Flip did to my last post and I will be even less inclined to bother spending my time here instead of somewhere else.
I am sure there are several people who couldn't care less if I never posted here ever again........
That's when they win. That's what they want. They want to grind you down, to get you to give up, to shut up. The very last thing they want is for you to keep talking, keep being a thorn in their side.

Never stop moving. Never stop moving until you die. The moment they stick you on their Foe's List is the moment you beat them at their own game.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:02 pm

We win every time he throws a tantrum and tries to bury our arguments under pages of pics and insults.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:There was never a bubble you clown. Well, unless you want to talk about the MSM Russia! Russia! Russia! bubble..
This. Absolute loons.
How is anyone supposed to debate or argue with posts like these. If you can't see a problem with ill thought out travel bans, a poor understanding of government and diplomacy, a bunch of lies about the largest electoral vote or inaugural rally in history, an attack on the free press describing all criticism as fake news and selecting friendly reporters only to ask questions at press conferences, late night tweets which have to be backed down from or spun into some art of the deal nonsense by the grown ups the following day, the insistence on a wall with no practical use while diverting and cancelling money from welfare schemes and other good causes, filling a cabinet with banking executives and big oil cartels with links to Russian oligarchs while promising to drain the swamp,pandering to an electoral base while ignoring all opposition from 50% of the population etc,etc,etc then how has there not been a bubble of all approving sycophancy?
The problem is the difficulty of seeing the bubble from within verses the obvious view of it from the outside.
This makes me so happy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:All you anti-Trump guys need to admit that all your blather is intended to gaslight Trump for impeachment. I'm tired of folks supposedly saying they want a discussion when in reality it's always Impeach-Trump-Now that is the real agenda. So if your intention is to impeach Trump, fuck you, I ain't participating in any further debates.
Those battle lines were drawn many months ago, man. This isn't new.

There was no criticism allowed of the hair, the orange skin, the meaningless blather, or the absolutely amazing lack of taste. No ground was given, even when he started spouting nonsense about mass deportations, building a medieval wall, or fearmongering about mexican rapists.

I see no reason for such a "debate" to suddenly take place now, but I'm certainly open to discussing whatever is on your mind. This fucking clown show will hopefully be over soon.
Bullshit again. For the hundredth time. We have offered tons of criticism. That you don't have any legitimate criticisms doesn't take away from that. I have the Russians on hold, though. Gotta go.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You guys are hysterical.
Put that on the quote wall.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Reminds me of a few posters..

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 pm

There was no criticism allowed of the hair, the orange skin, the meaningless blather, or the absolutely amazing lack of taste.
That's because the left sucks at memes. We took his weaknesses and turned them into strength. What do you think all that "hair god" nonsense was about?

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Reminds me of a few posters..

Tell me what intersectionalism is... then immediately fooking be quiet.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Reminds me of a few posters..

Tell me what intersectionalism is... then immediately fooking be quiet.

Intersectionalism is when a beta becomes a huge faggot and then decides the most effective way to vitrue signal lies in racism against your own race and sexism against your own gender.

He gets extra points for defending the slow demographic genocide of his own people so that he seems virtuous to other huge beta faggots.

When you can somehow see that Rhodesia was a horrific, genocidal crime against humanity, but doing the same thing to white nations is virtuous, then you have achieved intersectional excellence, and Monty will greatly approve.