[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

TheReal_ND

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if South Africa is going to be the place where we see a pushback. All it takes is for the Boers and other whites to take up arms when the government starts the genocide (and it's only a matter of time at this point). I can well see people trickling in there to help them fight.
They are already doing paramilitary prep and training. They aren't leaving. God knows why but I guess I can understand the sentiment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if South Africa is going to be the place where we see a pushback. All it takes is for the Boers and other whites to take up arms when the government starts the genocide (and it's only a matter of time at this point). I can well see people trickling in there to help them fight.
They are already doing paramilitary prep and training. They aren't leaving. God knows why but I guess I can understand the sentiment.

I think it's a good stand. They are severely outnumbered, but look at who outnumbers them. They just need arms, supplies, and maybe a steady supply of foreign volunteers.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 14, 2017 7:19 pm

The hill always wins. (well almost)

That backflip was cool.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

I think it's a good stand. They are severely outnumbered, but look at who outnumbers them. They just need arms, supplies, and maybe a steady supply of foreign volunteers.
But they don't stand a chance if England or god forbid America gets involved. England already put the Boers down once before. They basically resorted to concentration camps and partitioning the whole of the country up into a grid of walls.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 14, 2017 7:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

But they don't stand a chance if England or god forbid America gets involved. England already put the Boers down once before. They basically resorted to concentration camps and partitioning the whole of the country up into a grid of walls.

Doubt it. It will be a genocide against whites. I don't think our governments will lift a finger. But people could flood into the area just like they do to Syria right now.

The people who control the government there are so totally incompetent, and their army so corrupt and useless, that it would become chaos pretty fast. Chaos would be an advantage for team Boers.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 2:25 pm

This would be cool to work on,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue May 16, 2017 7:13 pm

My army now!

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Query whether you could get used to that after it wandered around your yard for a week or two. :?