BREAKING NEWS

PartyOf5

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:45 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:30 am
People know about the “kid” that attempted to “assassinate” Kavanaugh, correct?

My wife didn't know it happened. FB and other entities are attempting to squash the story.

Wtf.
Sounds like par for the course at this point. It’s shit like this that will spark a civil war.
I just want to get on with it already. The commies want it soooooo bad, but they want a "white supremacist" to kick things off to blame it on. Problem is, with them in power all over they are still getting what they want, just at a slower pace.

If they lose big in November I bet they will just use every political trick to stall any progress the GOP might try and make. I have no faith in even red tsunami because the GOP will still be controlled by the swamp creatures.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:47 am

Always Vote Challenger. No incumbent needs your vote.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:04 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:45 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:30 am
People know about the “kid” that attempted to “assassinate” Kavanaugh, correct?

My wife didn't know it happened. FB and other entities are attempting to squash the story.

Wtf.
Sounds like par for the course at this point. It’s shit like this that will spark a civil war.
The commies want it soooooo bad, but they want a "white supremacist" to kick things off to blame it on.
That’s where they are frustrated and I have a feeling that they will attack out of frustration giving us the moral high ground and it will be their doom. I think it will happen after Roe vs Wade is shot down.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:11 pm

To have "moral high ground" there'd have to be some common morals but there aren't. The way those people work, they'd just lie to justify their intentions: no need to wait around. After Roe is overturned is as good a guess as any: they have to do something before the midterms.

My big question is what happens after the midterms, assuming there's a Red wave? I can't imagine them just accepting the shift in power? This will be their first loss since Trump got elected, and look what they did to him to prevent backing up even an inch.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:11 pm
To have "moral high ground" there'd have to be some common morals but there aren't. The way those people work, they'd just lie to justify their intentions: no need to wait around. After Roe is overturned is as good a guess as any: they have to do something before the midterms.

My big question is what happens after the midterms, assuming there's a Red wave? I can't imagine them just accepting the shift in power? This will be their first loss since Trump got elected, and look what they did to him to prevent backing up even an inch.
They won't have the power structure in place to do it though.

If Republicans take both house and senate by more than a “slim margin” I have a feeling you may see censorship of Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff as a start.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:01 pm

Trump had the House & Senate for 2 years. It’s not who’s elected, it’s the swamp.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:01 pm
Trump had the House & Senate for 2 years. It’s not who’s elected, it’s the swamp.
AKA The Unelected. Lifers.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:16 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:01 pm
He had the presidency. He didn't have the house and senate. He had a party fractured and barely under his control.

Then there were the die-hard RINOs.

HE had slim control. I am talking about having majority control. If he had control none of this shit would have seen the light of day.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:47 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/12/economy/ ... index.html

I love how they said the recovery started when Biden took office... this entire article is a joke but there is an iota of truth to it... we are fucked.
Bank of America is warning that high inflation poses a credible threat to the economic recovery that began just two years ago.
"'Inflation shock' worsening, 'rate shock' just beginning, 'recession shock' coming," Bank of America chief investment strategist Michael Hartnett wrote in a note to clients on Friday.
The warning came ahead of a new government report on Tuesday that showed consumer prices surged by 8.5% in March, the fastest pace since December 1981. There were record year-over-year price spikes on everything from new vehicles and men's apparel to baby food and salad dressing.

Inflation is "out of control," Hartnett wrote, adding: "Inflation causes recessions."
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:03 am

Google engineer told his bosses AI has become sentient, gets fired, goes public

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tient.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience