How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

PartyOf5

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:32 pm
PA: Mail-in ballots violate their constitution. There’s already 2 precedents against it at their State Supreme Court, and a district judge ruled that the challenge would likely prevail. The actual fraud is the 99% for Biden ballots, which is impossible, but politicians & Normies don’t understand math.

GA: 40K ballots by 16-year olds, and another 160K by felons, 100-year olds, PO boxes, late registration & out-of-State votes. Just the 16-year olds is enough.

NV: 20K voting twice, and some fuckery with voting machines, but the voting twice is enough.
The normies reply is that recounts were done and showed no major difference. They did this in WI. Recounted the same fraudulent ballots without a true audit. They wipe their hands and say, "See, no fraud. The counts were the same". This is the only message the normies are getting.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:32 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 am
Martin Hash wrote:
PA: Mail-in ballots violate their constitution. There’s already 2 precedents against it at their State Supreme Court, and a district judge ruled that the challenge would likely prevail. The actual fraud is the 99% for Biden ballots, which is impossible, but politicians & Normies don’t understand math.

GA: 40K ballots by 16-year olds, and another 160K by felons, 100-year olds, PO boxes, late registration & out-of-State votes. Just the 16-year olds is enough.

NV: 20K voting twice, and some fuckery with voting machines, but the voting twice is enough.
The normies reply is that recounts were done and showed no major difference. They did this in WI. Recounted the same fraudulent ballots without a true audit. They wipe their hands and say, "See, no fraud. The counts were the same". This is the only message the normies are getting.
The level of this fraud is staggering: Democrats, of course, but people whose jobs & credibility are exposed; the courts (my god, I didn't realize how compromised they had become!); even Republicans, who I was always suspicious of but this confirms it. The fact that the MSM is in lock-step (Fox is gone as a resource of the Right; like Drudge, they were sold to somebody on the other side, probably the Chinese like every place else.) The tide has turned and we now live in the Orwellian world we all feared but were confident we could avoid... We didn't.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:32 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:24 am
Martin Hash wrote:

And this is why they will be good sheep.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:37 am

You only need look at the Covidians to see how the battle is completely lost. There's no cavalry; even the majority of the people who once posted to this forum, so had news from the other side, have gone over. I think we're 1:100 now; those are Jews during the Holocaust odds; time to be careful who you talk to...

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:37 am
You only need look at the Covidians to see how the battle is completely lost. There's no cavalry; even the majority of the people who once posted to this forum, so had news from the other side, have gone over. I think we're 1:100 now; those are Jews during the Holocaust odds; time to be careful who you talk to...
Yeah I was thinking the same. You may have to delete our entire forum section at some point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:52 am

I’ll leave instructions should I be taken to Re-education. Right now though, this is one of the last sources of information.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Yeah I was thinking the same. You may have to delete our entire forum section at some point.
Fuck that, he wants to be famous... how else is that going to happen?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:54 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:53 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fuck that, he wants to be famous... how else is that going to happen?
I’m willing; unfortunately, only 1% of the population listen to me.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:32 am
The level of this fraud is staggering: Democrats, of course, but people whose jobs & credibility are exposed; the courts (my god, I didn't realize how compromised they had become!); even Republicans, who I was always suspicious of but this confirms it. The fact that the MSM is in lock-step (Fox is gone as a resource of the Right; like Drudge, they were sold to somebody on the other side, probably the Chinese like every place else.) The tide has turned and we now live in the Orwellian world we all feared but were confident we could avoid... We didn't.
This year has really shined a light on just how far and deep the corruption has spread. I'm amazed at how eagerly lefty proles are wiling to go along with things that will inevitably be turned against them. Places like r/conservative on Reddit is being flooded with fake conservatives. These people are cheering on the censorship, cheating, and deep state.

I know how this goes. It's already played out in LARP fashion in forums on the internet. Forum begins as a mixture of ideas and viewpoints. Eventually the left side takes over because of 1) the moderators are commies and 2) the conservatives are either too busy or too polite to fight back at the same level. The true conservatives walk away, leaving a pool of varying degrees of commies. The moderate commies are then targeted as "the enemy" and driven out. Rise, repeat until there is nothing left but a borg mind of total commie mindset. Any dissent is dogpiled on and the offender is either taught to fall back in line or exiled.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:45 am

I don’t think any of these internet hovels really matter in swaying overall sentiment. But it’s hard to know.

The Covidians are certainly louder and prouder, being backed by the establishment - but it felt like everybody was Antifa/BLM earlier this year. It’s an illusion of the loud minority.

My personal view is that we are still evenly divided between left/right. There hasn’t been any change in government policy yet, other than all of the ‘temporary’ Covid measures.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0