California Hate Thread

Zlaxer

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:17 am

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/07/twitt ... war-trump/

In this current period of American politics, at this juncture in our history, there’s no way that a bipartisan path provides the way forward,” they wrote. “The way forward is on the path California blazed about 15 years ago.
“America can’t afford more political paralysis. One side or the other must win. This is a civil war that can be won without firing a shot. But it is a fundamental conflict between two worldviews that must be resolved in short order,” Leyden and Teixeira asserted.
https://medium.com/s/state-of-the-futur ... 52e2861f30

The next time you call for bipartisan cooperation in America and long for Republicans and Democrats to work side by side, stop it. Remember the great lesson of California, the harbinger of America’s political future, and realize that today such bipartisan cooperation simply can’t get done.

Articles that openly call eradication of the opposing political side....I'll say it again...the left is rising and not one is stopping them...why?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/07/twitt ... war-trump/

Articles that openly call eradication of the opposing political side....I'll say it again...the left is rising and not one is stopping them...why?
I believe people are ignoring it, laughing them off as idiots. They are idiots, but they have the power of the idiot masses. Which is not to be trfiled with.

I believe a lot of people are being pushed to one side or the other. The Social Globalists vs Constitionalists/Traditionalists. The Social Globalists are demanding people shut up and just do what they say. The Traditionalists are not doing much vocally. But they are pushing back wiht actions. When they exploit dead kids, traditionalists buy more guns.

I think the problem is the traditionalists never go out and recruit or aid other people being punished by the Globalists. For instance, Deerfield, Illinois gun confiscations. Traditionalists should go there and actively support the 2nd Amendment, mobilize money and public awareness media blitzes with all that NRA money. If traditionalists are going to win, they need to learn how to reach out and build their numbers.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:25 am

C-Mag wrote:If traditionalists are going to win, they need to learn how to reach out and build their numbers.

They've had nearly a century to do so....wtf are they waiting for?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:25 am

Zlaxer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:If traditionalists are going to win, they need to learn how to reach out and build their numbers.

They've had nearly a century to do so....wtf are they waiting for?
Oh, Hell, I don't know. The Progs have always been able to highlight an issue and point to traditional people as being mean and hateful. I think time is on traditionalists side because we can point to decades of negative improvement by following Prog ideology. But it is still going to take active engagement. The Progs are getting to intolerant, punitive and aggressive it should be an easy sell.

Hell, we'll probably even get Kath and Penner on our side in the end.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:29 am

I think it’s more of an age related phenomenon than you guys give it credit for.

All they hyper-SJW jerkoffs in their 20s are trying to impress hot vegan chicks.

All the hyper-SJWs in their 30s+ are working minimum wage jobs and playing MMORPGs in moms basement while they rage on social media.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:34 am

DBTrek wrote:I think it’s more of an age related phenomenon than you guys give it credit for.

All they hyper-SJW jerkoffs in their 20s are trying to impress hot vegan chicks.

All the hyper-SJWs in their 30s+ are working minimum wage jobs and playing MMORPGs in moms basement while they rage on social media.
Well, I've had my lost weeks main lining Strauss and Howe, so I'm woke on generational norms :lol:

The 20s are foot soldiers for the dying Boomer Radicals, they see them as their Legacy, the ones that are going to finally fix everything that is wrong with Hateful, Oppressive America.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:57 am

... and yet, they will simply become the same washed up, angry, net-zero burnouts the Boomers were.
:twisted:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:04 am

DBTrek wrote:... and yet, they will simply become the same washed up, angry, net-zero burnouts the Boomers were.
:twisted:
Right, problem is they control the media so they drag us through the sewer along the way.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:06 am

Media has lost control of the narrative. They control a known propaganda wing.
Woop-woop.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 am

What if I had this all wrong before? Maybe we should do the opposite and force-transport boomers and millennials to South Africa??

Give them what they want.

Force-transport all the militant Wakandanites to South Africa too.