Social Justice Warriors Thread

clubgop

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Real men keep going over the top and throw their lives away!!!
What you living for now? Some kids you didn't want in the first place with a woman who doesn't like you, gee I wonder why, and you dont like very much either? So you can work long hours at a job while praying that Bernie Sanders becomes president and gets UBI passed thinking it will support you and your kids protip: it won't. so you can feed and clothe said kids only to repeat weird things they say, that I can get a tweeker high on crystal meth to say for free, then get angry and butthurt when we make fun of you for it and then have the audacity to lecture us about personal responsibility and not poking the bear? To pay for a house you admit you will abandon at the first sign of trouble? Your afraid to die for nothing all the while you have lived for nothing.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:22 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:02 pm

ready for my first mission. what social justice warrior forum are we attacking
:lol:
I dont know why you are laughing that's a fully semi automatic assault keyboard with high capacity clip and kung fu foregrip with a bumpstock mouse. You know you want to ban it bitch.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 pm

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=187627

Environmental SJWs. The worst kind.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:42 pm

BjornP wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:11 am
Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:15 am

The developers and the people handling customer relations and support know exactly what the paying customers want. They are not a silent majority. You don't even have to ask to be told if you know how to listen.

If the developers and marketing department already know excatly what the paying customers want, but still go for some social media pressure group says... then why? Do the heads of EA want to make less, but more "virtue signalling", money? What do they gain by that? Not more money, certainly. You think people like the heads of EA really, earnest and sincerely sympathize with most of the SJW talking points and pressure their teams to abide by such values?

Look, I've always known that capitalism and the market isn't always right or rational, but I've also assumed that at least if you go into the micro-spectrum of the individual company, you'd find company leaders who simply wanted to make more money for themselves and their shareholders or investors. At least you could trust that.
It's like Journalism, they have disdain for most if not all their customers.

Game companies like EA buy up these franchises thinking as long as they have similar game mechanics and slap the franchise label on it the fanboys will buy it reflexively so they shoehorn SJW themes in there so they can get the approval of polygon, kotaku (owned by gawker) and all the other liberal games journalist and expand the market. Instead they piss off the customer, tell them not to buy it and act aggrieved when they don't and the liberal journos will never be satisfied they have to complain about something for the clicks. They mustn't be reformed they must be destroyed.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:09 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:16 am
Remember back at DCF when they said this wouldn't spread to children? I do.
When you start pushing sexual deviance into the norm where do you stop ? That's the question I asked at DCF. Where do you stop? Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia ? Where ?
Just one more little boy on a drag queen's lap at a government kindergarten and surely they will be satisfied.

Give them that one thing, keep the peace, take the high road one more time, and they will surely leave us alone after that. Right? Right??
Well Shit Boys, just when you didn't think it could get any weirder.
Ecosexual
1. A person that finds nature sensual, sexy.
2. A new sexual identity.
3: Person who takes the Earth as their lover,”
https://twitter.com/RealPeerReview/stat ... 6595527684

Do you think if we call them Tree Humpers it's a Hate Crime.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:09 pm
Fife wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 am

When you start pushing sexual deviance into the norm where do you stop ? That's the question I asked at DCF. Where do you stop? Pedophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia ? Where ?
Just one more little boy on a drag queen's lap at a government kindergarten and surely they will be satisfied.

Give them that one thing, keep the peace, take the high road one more time, and they will surely leave us alone after that. Right? Right??
Well Shit Boys, just when you didn't think it could get any weirder.
Ecosexual
1. A person that finds nature sensual, sexy.
2. A new sexual identity.
3: Person who takes the Earth as their lover,”
https://twitter.com/RealPeerReview/stat ... 6595527684

One can merry their favorite knothole now? Which bathroom tho?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:42 pm

One can merry their favorite knothole now? Which bathroom tho?
Ask the Bear I guess.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:38 am

C-Mag wrote:

Brings a whole new meaning to an age-old hillbilly term of art, "stump-fucker." And for the ladies, "stump-broke."

:shock:
Last edited by Fife on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:41 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:38 am
C-Mag wrote:

Brings a whole new meaning to an age-old hillbilly term of art, "stump-fucker."

:shock:
Well if you’d only cover your stump before ......
You high fiving MF’er
HarryK

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:04 am

Just another hillbilly bubba flag-waving agitator getting his proper beating, eh?

The Oregonian: He brought an American flag to protest fascism in Portland. Then antifa attacked him
Paul Welch came to the downtown protest Aug. 4 to let his political leanings be known.

With pride he clutched his U.S. flag as he moved among the crowd of like-thinking demonstrators.

Soon a group of black-clad anti-fascist protesters, also known as antifa, demanded he lose the flag, calling it a fascist symbol. Welch refused, and a tug-of-war ensued.

It ended with Welch taking a club to the back of the head, lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Only Welch was not a Proud Boy, a Patriot Prayer supporter or among the other conservative activists who descended into the area that day, many from out of town.

He was one of hundreds of progressive Portlanders who had turned out to oppose the right-wing rally held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park.

. . .

As he carried his flag, two people dressed in black and covering their faces approached Welch and demanded he turn it over to them, calling it "a fascist symbol," he said.

Welch refused, and the counter-protesters ripped it out of his hands, he said.

Welch wouldn't relinquish the flag.

Video captured by Mike Bivins, a freelance journalist, shows what happened next.

As Welch and the counter-protesters wrangle over the flag, another masked counter-protester begins to strike Welch's body from behind using a weapon concealed in black fabric.

That person then uses the weapon to club Welch on the back of the head, causing him to collapse instantly. The demonstrator with the weapon wanders off.

. . .

"It strikes me as the worst sort of political theater," he said of what happened to him. "It's kind of like you're playing into your opponents' hands when you do that sort of thing. That's not what I was there for."