Trump's SCOTUS

C-Mag

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:45 am

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
This is Kath for you. Never complains or calls the Democrats children when they do it. But let the republicans act like they actually won the elections and suddenly everybody is a child and we are spewing MSM talking points talking about the end of the country.
Lies. Bigly lies. When I said Congress is filled with 3rd graders, I meant all of them. ALL of them. Not just the red team, not just the blue team. ALL OF THEM.

The hacks think everyone has a nose up someone's ass.

Yeah, it has gotten so bad I want to do away with our current system. Let's run it like Jury Duty, your name comes up, you are vetted, then go to DC for a term. It couldn't be much worse.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
This is Kath for you. Never complains or calls the Democrats children when they do it. But let the republicans act like they actually won the elections and suddenly everybody is a child and we are spewing MSM talking points talking about the end of the country.
Lies. Bigly lies. When I said Congress is filled with 3rd graders, I meant all of them. ALL of them. Not just the red team, not just the blue team. ALL OF THEM.

The hacks think everyone has a nose up someone's ass.
Kath has indeed made her position clear. Any other interpretation is a Strawman.
Yes she has. And it is forgetful and dismissive of history and tradition. Like the bad behavior only orginated on the day she bothered to pay attention. Like a god damn child. This is bullshit. Because she threatens to take her ovaries and go home you have to molly coddle her? Fuck that.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:48 am

clubgop wrote: Read what I said. You can stop lying we all know the game. When democrats are solely responsible for the bad behavior you don't call them children you denfend the behavior "if an idea can't get over 60% it's not a good idea." but you didn't utter that bullshit the first time around. Nope, mommy Kath only call us all children when republicans act like democrats.
Thanks for playing. Try again. (As in, your refusal to read my criticisms of the blue team doesn't mean they don't exist.)

Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:51 am

clubgop wrote:
Yes she has. And it is forgetful and dismissive of history and tradition. Like the bad behavior only orginated on the day she bothered to pay attention. Like a god damn child. This is bullshit. Because she threatens to take her ovaries and go home you have to molly coddle her? Fuck that.
Whatever.... one of the first fights I ever had on DCF was arguing with DB over whether or not Pelosi should be investigated for her lies. DB was against it, I wanted her investigated.

I also argued against Cash for Clunkers, the ACA and a wide range of bullshit put out by the D team.

From the very beginning I have chosen no team, though I have supported BOTH sides. You know this, too. When Christie first came on the scene, you and I were in complete agreement that he was potentially a good thing for the country.

Your obtuseness is noted,.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 am

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote: Read what I said. You can stop lying we all know the game. When democrats are solely responsible for the bad behavior you don't call them children you denfend the behavior "if an idea can't get over 60% it's not a good idea." but you didn't utter that bullshit the first time around. Nope, mommy Kath only call us all children when republicans act like democrats.
Thanks for playing. Try again. (As in, your refusal to read my criticisms of the blue team doesn't mean they don't exist.)

Thanks for playing. Try again. Your refusal to post them with appropriate time stamp of unequivocal criticisms of the blue team means it doesnt exist. The only time you criticize "team blue" is when someone like me challenges you. You can thank me for keeping you honest because by yourself you suck at it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:57 am

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Whatever.... one of the first fights I ever had on DCF was arguing with DB over whether or not Pelosi should be investigated for her lies. DB was against it, I wanted her investigated.

I also argued against Cash for Clunkers, the ACA and a wide range of bullshit put out by the D team.

From the very beginning I have chosen no team, though I have supported BOTH sides. You know this, too. When Christie first came on the scene, you and I were in complete agreement that he was potentially a good thing for the country.

Your obtuseness is noted,.
Yes those were all prior to 2012. Then you went to the full on darkside. Posting shit from ifyouonlynews.com I mean come on. I got you dead to rights. Your dishonesty is noted.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:58 am

clubgop wrote:
Yes those were all prior to 2012. Then you went to the full on darkside. Posting shit from ifyouonlynews.com I mean come on. I got you dead to rights. Your dishonesty is noted.
Examples? What/who have I supported that proves your completed unfounded hypothesis?
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 am

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Examples? What/who have I supported that proves your completed unfounded hypothesis?
The nuclear option in this very thread. You would only recongnize the orginal bad behavior of the dems after being called out on it. Otherwise, it was "unprecedented" and "the end of the republic" and some other MSM lib talking point bs. This is your MO. Sure you'll throw a couple toothless criticisms at team blue but when the partisan rubber hits the road there you are with team blue and you pretend to be above it all when called on it. Fuck that shit. I know that game. We see you.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:17 am

clubgop wrote:
The nuclear option in this very thread. You would only recongnize the orginal bad behavior of the dems after being called out on it. Otherwise, it was "unprecedented" and "the end of the republic" and some other MSM lib talking point bs. This is your MO. Sure you'll throw a couple toothless criticisms at team blue but when the partisan rubber hits the road there you are with team blue and you pretend to be above it all when called on it. Fuck that shit. I know that game. We see you.
More fail. I never supported Reid on his nuclear option. NEVER. You're imaging things, again. I'm not the SJW you are looking for.
Account abandoned.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:46 am

clubgop wrote:We see you.

WE SEE YOU, YOU . . . LIBERAL!!! ;)