How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Martin Hash

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:44 am

Monte, what do you suggest we do? Impeachment? R U proposing we impeach Trump?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:Monte, what do you suggest we do? Impeachment? R U proposing we impeach Trump?
I am. I just didn't expect this talk to happen so soon. I gave it at least another year. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Monte, what do you suggest we do? Impeachment? R U proposing we impeach Trump?
I am. I just didn't expect this talk to happen so soon. I gave it at least another year. :lol:
Dude, R U joking? The stealth Impeach Trump machine is running full blast. It has been since BEFORE the inauguration.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 am

Impeach everybody.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:There was never a bubble you clown. Well, unless you want to talk about the MSM Russia! Russia! Russia! bubble..
This. Absolute loons.
How is anyone supposed to debate or argue with posts like these. If you can't see a problem with ill thought out travel bans, a poor understanding of government and diplomacy, a bunch of lies about the largest electoral vote or inaugural rally in history, an attack on the free press describing all criticism as fake news and selecting friendly reporters only to ask questions at press conferences, late night tweets which have to be backed down from or spun into some art of the deal nonsense by the grown ups the following day, the insistence on a wall with no practical use while diverting and cancelling money from welfare schemes and other good causes, filling a cabinet with banking executives and big oil cartels with links to Russian oligarchs while promising to drain the swamp,pandering to an electoral base while ignoring all opposition from 50% of the population etc,etc,etc then how has there not been a bubble of all approving sycophancy?
The problem is the difficulty of seeing the bubble from within verses the obvious view of it from the outside.

Your post amounts to:

You can't be argued with. If you don't agree with everything I believe, then you live in a bubble.

Which literally is like living in a bubble.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:16 am

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dude, R U joking? The stealth Impeach Trump machine is running full blast. It has been since BEFORE the inauguration.
On the Left, sure. But not on the Right.. I thought that would take more time for the veil to fall.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Dand

Post by Dand » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:23 am

You never noticed that Evan McMullen and "#NeverTrump" existed?

ssu

Post by ssu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh god.

Hope you aren't into extrapolating things.

I mean 60 day or something now. 365 days, what's the new normal then?

No, it's really hard to me to envision a moment after everything starts go on their intended tracks, the White House goes into ordinary mode. Of course people hope for that. Just look at how enthusiastic they were when Trump could give a teleprompter speech an was presidential.

Could perhaps start with the Tweeting-counselour who gets Trump to stop his uncontrollable bursts of tweeting. Or then Washington just finds it's tracks again the President goes to golf and is flown to Washington for some ceremonial occasion to meet with somebody or sign something that has been totally done by other people.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:31 am

Fife wrote:Impeach everybody.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 am

ssu wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh god.

Hope you aren't into extrapolating things.

I mean 60 day or something now. 365 days, what's the new normal then?

No, it's really hard to me to envision a moment after everything starts go on their intended tracks, the White House goes into ordinary mode. Of course people hope for that. Just look at how enthusiastic they were when Trump could give a teleprompter speech an was presidential.

Could perhaps start with the Tweeting-counselour who gets Trump to stop his uncontrollable bursts of tweeting. Or then Washington just finds it's tracks again the President goes to golf and is flown to Washington for some ceremonial occasion to meet with somebody or sign something that has been totally done by other people.
White House Twitter Coordinator? Internet Press Secretary? :lol:

He did read those words good on the speech. Good talking. Best talking.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace