Public School Education System Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:14 pm

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Jesus didn't like Jews. I'm good.
Jesus was a Jew.
Wait what?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:27 am

This fall, Walter Reed Middle School in North Hollywood is set to lose some of its funding because it has too many white students.

Parents were told at an informational meeting on March 15 that the cuts could mean the layoff of some teachers because class size was going to increase.

Later, the district found a way to preserve some of those jobs by switching to a per-pupil funding model. But even under that alternate method of calculation, the school is losing funding because it has too many white students.
Schools designated as PHBAO — Predominantly Hispanic, Black, Asian and Other Non-Anglo—get extra money and extra programs, starting with class-size reduction. They have extra parent-teacher conferences and a “priority staffing program” to help fill teacher vacancies. PHBAO schools participate in the “School Readiness Language Development Program,” which also includes parent-education classes, and they’re eligible for the Med-COR program—Medical-Counseling, Organizing and Recruiting—which provides extra support for high school students enrolled in the medical magnet schools.
http://www.dailynews.com/social-affairs ... an-shelley

Think about that for a moment. Whites are a minority in Southern California, but if you have too many of them in a school, it loses funding. Meanwhile, schools with more hispanics (the majority) get more funding.

That's your future right there.

Imagine if a school lost funding if it had too many black people. What would happen?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:57 pm

Whites will begin to pull out of society there.....what white family would want to raise their kid in that kind of environment? The politicians know this, white votes don't matter, there's not enough of them, and they're dying off...besides, those fucking white devils are finally getting what they're owed....

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:12 pm

I guess this fits this thread. When I think about all the hours we played "war" when we were kids...this shit just blows my mind.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:34 pm

The public school system is how the wackos keep control, and why they are so against Charter Schools.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:35 pm

de officiis wrote:

I guess this fits this thread. When I think about all the hours we played "war" when we were kids...this shit just blows my mind.

Vouchers.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Vouchers won't fix it Okie. Prolly just make it all worse. Vouchers might make the teachers union squirm around a bit, but they will make schools even more beholden to the fatasses in DC handing out the shekels.

Close the government schools. Shut them down.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:05 pm

If you really feel like government schools are the only thing that are preventing American children from sliding into illiteracy and ignorance, you should just be happy. It just means more opportunity for your crotch fruit if they're the only ones with a real DC education.

TheReal_ND wrote:
StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Jesus didn't like Jews. I'm good.
Jesus was a Jew.
Wait what?

He's just reminding you that you kneel and pray to a Jew God.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 am

Fife wrote:Vouchers won't fix it Okie. Prolly just make it all worse. Vouchers might make the teachers union squirm around a bit, but they will make schools even more beholden to the fatasses in DC handing out the shekels.

Close the government schools. Shut them down.
My bad. I thought it was a given that school choice would end gov't schools. Yeah, end 'em.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:53 pm

There are actually good public schools. Just go to decent middle/middle class neighborhoods. For whatever reason, beaurocratic corruption thrives in poor areas. I suppose the residents don't care, are too busy, are too powerless, or are too ignorant to do anything about it. I think vouchers are at least worth trying. I don't know if abolishing public schools is necessary...