[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Okeefenokee

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 7:15 pm

:shock:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 7:18 pm

F A K E
A
K
E

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:F A K E
A
K
E
ah shit. really? the chopper part or the swimmer?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
A
K
E

Both.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
A
K
E

Both.
Huh.
You are paddleboarding next to approximately 15 great white sharks,’ chopper tells Calif. beachgoers

“You are paddleboarding next to approximately 15 great white sharks,” Deputy Brian Stockbridge announced via a loudspeaker.

Stockbridge was in a helicopter, flying off the coast of Dana Point in Orange County, Calif., at about 2 p.m. local time on Wednesday. And, indeed, swimming in the Pacific Ocean below and clearly visible from the air, were several great white sharks. Their fins rose menacingly from the water as they glided back and forth.

“They are advising you exit the water in a calm manner,” Stockbridge added. “The sharks are as close as the surf line.”

No one was hurt, and OC Lifeguards Chief Jason Young said the situation wasn’t dire enough to call for an ocean closure, which only occurs when the sharks are more than 8 feet long or acting aggressively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 5af292e848[/b]
Seems like they think it happened. I'll look into it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Well, if it's fake, they are all still running it.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=califor ... %20boating

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Both.
Huh.
You are paddleboarding next to approximately 15 great white sharks,’ chopper tells Calif. beachgoers

“You are paddleboarding next to approximately 15 great white sharks,” Deputy Brian Stockbridge announced via a loudspeaker.

Stockbridge was in a helicopter, flying off the coast of Dana Point in Orange County, Calif., at about 2 p.m. local time on Wednesday. And, indeed, swimming in the Pacific Ocean below and clearly visible from the air, were several great white sharks. Their fins rose menacingly from the water as they glided back and forth.

“They are advising you exit the water in a calm manner,” Stockbridge added. “The sharks are as close as the surf line.”

No one was hurt, and OC Lifeguards Chief Jason Young said the situation wasn’t dire enough to call for an ocean closure, which only occurs when the sharks are more than 8 feet long or acting aggressively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 5af292e848[/b]
Seems like they think it happened. I'll look into it.

The one you linked with the go-pro is a mash of several videos. The one with the guy on the paddle board is at least a year old. It's fake. I kind of thought the flir video is fake, but I am not so sure. The info looks too game-like, though I only have experience with targeting pods on F-15E. :lol:

I looked up the data it displays and that looks about right. He had the laser locked onto some spot on a beach called Capistrano Beach.

Also, if you look at the actual police footage, they seemed to have been talking to everybody in the water, not a paddle boarder in particular. You can't even see a paddle boarder.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 8:20 pm

The whole video without the fake stuff spliced in.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 8:22 pm

I think there would be people who would come forward and say, "I was at that beach, and that didn't happen."

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri May 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The whole video without the fake stuff spliced in.
Ok, yeah. I can see that other video of sharks being cut in would be easy.