SuburbanFarmer

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Yep.

We were talking about terrorism, though.. :think:
Nowhere does race play into this. Being white, black, or brown does not predispose somebody to terrorism. Terrorism comes from the fucked up ideas planted in peoples' heads by the democratic party and their MSM propaganda.

Maybe I am a little sick and tired of actual racists calling me the racist, but fucking hell man, you are a huge racist for making even this about race.

What does our Mestizo future have to do with the fact that people like Monty are obsessed with identity politics whenever we encounter terrorism? You are not making any sense. This comes across as yet another ad hominem fallacy again; e.g. you don't like my opinion about where this asinine open border immigration policy is leading us, so you post that as some kind of "refutation" of my argument against Monty.

But the fact remains, Monty and GCF really only do see race every time one of these terror attacks happen, and they can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that most people are looking at motives (like religion and politics).
He really can’t see it, guys.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: But the fact remains, Monty and GCF really only do see race every time one of these terror attacks happen, and they can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that most people are looking at motives (like religion and politics).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
This from the man who tried to convince us the Quebec Mosque shooter was a pair of disgruntled gay Muslims. :lol: :lol: :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: But the fact remains, Monty and GCF really only do see race every time one of these terror attacks happen, and they can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that most people are looking at motives (like religion and politics).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
This from the man who tried to convince us the Quebec Mosque shooter was a pair of disgruntled gay Muslims. :lol: :lol: :lol:

?

Dude, you really can't see it, can you?

You reply to every single terror attack with this racial identitarian garbage while the rest of us are talking about ideological motives. Can you not process this? You just fucking did it.

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Note: I'm pretty sure Argentina is a lot whiter than we are. Though it depends on how you grade Italians and Spaniards on whiteness.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:29 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:57 pm

LVH2 wrote:Note: I'm pretty sure Argentina is a lot whiter than we are. Though it depends on how you grade Italians and Spaniards on whiteness.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 pm

The racist rape apologists are having a bad couple of weeks.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:43 pm

C’mon Fox.... try a little harder. I mean I know it’s been a while since they’ve run a story about a black guy in Chicago breaking the law, but....seriously.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/12/dr ... ewalk.html
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Nukedog wrote:Image
Got a link or update? Nothing in my news feed.
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.