NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Smitty-48

Re: NHL 2017 -Official Discussion Thread

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:16 pm

You Pens Faggots & Co, you're the ones who took enforcers out of the league, you're the ones who wanted player protection to be taken out of the hands of the players, Canadians may be paying for this league, but we're not running it, it's all the American owners and NBC, they are the ones who messed with the system, adopting the Swedish system instead, but if you ever watch the Swedish League, you'll see that cheap shots are the name of the game, because the players never have to step up and answer the bell for what they've done.

When Canadians were in charge, you couldn't even breath on Wayne Gretzky hard, without inciting an all out bench clearing war, and that was the only thing, that kept the stars protected and the cheap shot artists in check.

You want to suspend Niskanen? What's that supposed to do? He doesn't care, it's the playoffs, he's not even being paid for these games, suspensions don't deter anything, when the chips are on the ice, Pens Faggot.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:19 pm

SilverEagle wrote:You're part of the problem too Smitty.
Come and take this Maple Leaf from my cold dead hands, Basketball Faggots.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu May 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You Pens Faggots & Co, you're the ones who took enforcers out of the league, you're the ones who wanted player protection to be taken out of the hands of the players, Canadians may be paying for this league, but we're not running it, it's all the American owners and NBC, they are the ones who messed with the system, adopting the Swedish system instead, but if you ever watch the Swedish League, you'll see that cheap shots are the name of the game, because the players never have to step up and answer the bell for what they've done.

When Canadians were in charge, you couldn't even breath on Wayne Gretzky hard, without inciting an all out bench clearing war, and that was the only thing, that kept the stars protected and the cheap shot artists in check.

You want to suspend Niskanen? What's that supposed to do? He doesn't care, it's the playoffs, he's not even being paid for these games, suspensions don't deter anything, when the chips are on the ice, Pens Faggot.
That's why I said a fucking 20 game suspension, hit his pocket book and he'll fucking think twice about it. Oh and as far as 99 goes. The refs protected him by calling EVERYTHING! They didn't look after 66 like that or anybody else. Enforce what is in the FUCKING rule book! How about they start there!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:25 pm

You know what Brian Burke said? Brian Burke, Mr. Hockey USA? Mr. NHL diciplinarian?

He said "I've watched it in super slow motion, sixty times, and despite all the people braying for justice, all I can say is; it was a hockey play"

So don't brame Canada, roundeye, you can't get more American hockey fan, than Brian Burke.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu May 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:You're part of the problem too Smitty.
Come and take this Maple Leaf from my cold dead hands, Basketball Faggots.
Just so you know I don't watch basketball and could care less about it.

1. Hockey - NHL
2. Football - College
3. Baseball - MLB
4. Football - NFL

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu May 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You know what Brian Burke said? Brian Burke, Mr. Hockey USA? Mr. NHL diciplinarian?

He said "I've watched it in super slow motion, sixty times, and despite all the people braying for justice, all I can say is; it was a hockey play"

So don't brame Canada, roundeye, you can't get more American hockey fan, than Brian Burke.
I would love to "Hockey Play" upside your head and StCapps too! The fact that you defend that as a "Hockey Play" makes you as big of a retard as StCapps and ever other Maple syrup guzzling faggot north of the border.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:33 pm

SilverEagle wrote:That's why I said a fucking 20 game suspension
There's Pens Faggots crying for that, because it was their Little Prince who got dinged, there's Liberal Media Faggots crying for that, because they live by clickbait and blubbering to the exclusion of all else, and then there is objective reasonable people, who are saying, "yeah, I might suspend him for a few games, but suspending him for the remainder of the playoffs, only a Pens Faggot would be crying like that, he is responsible for his stick, but it wasn't a situation where he brought it up to head height to smoke him there with intent, which, if he did, he would be suspended for 20 games, but since he didn't, that would be ridiculous."
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:40 pm

SilverEagle wrote:I would love to "Hockey Play" upside your head and StCapps too! The fact that you defend that as a "Hockey Play" makes you as big of a retard as StCapps and ever other Maple syrup guzzling faggot north of the border.
I said I would suspend him for a couple games, it was Mr. Hockey USA who said it was a hockey play, but since you're a braying Pens Faggot who can't be objective, your pooping your drawers and lashing out at anybody who doesn't say Niskanen should be banned for life, which, typical Pens Faggot,

This is why everybody hates on Crosby, which doesn't include me, I love Captain Canada, but if he goes to the net, fearlessly, it's fearlessly for a reason, because when you take it to the house in the playoffs, the fur is going to fly, in the end, what did him in, was Ovechkin tripping him, but since there was no way that Ovechkin and Niskanen could have planned for him to be tripped right into Niskanen's stick, at hip height, at that exact moment, it is a hockey play, with the caveat that Niskanen is responsible for his stick, so I'd give him two or three games for it, but that's about it.

Suspension is not a deterent, you can always get a meatstick to go and smoke somebody in the head and take one for the team, you think St Louis cares if Ryan Reaves gets suspended? No.

The only way to deter, is to retaliate against the other teams stars, but since NBC and all the Basketball Faggots have gone and prohibited that, you get a nothing suspension for your Little Prince, at best, so don't bother crying to me now about it, this is the league you Basketball Faggots & Co have wrought, wasn't us Canadians who wanted it this way, and we warned you that this was going to happen.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu May 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:I would love to "Hockey Play" upside your head and StCapps too! The fact that you defend that as a "Hockey Play" makes you as big of a retard as StCapps and ever other Maple syrup guzzling faggot north of the border.
I said I would suspend him for a couple games, it was Mr. Hockey USA who said it was a hockey play, but since you're a braying Pens Faggot who can't be objective, your pooping your drawers and lashing out at anybody who doesn't say Niskanen should be banned for life, which, typical Pens Faggot,

This is why everybody hates on Crosby, which doesn't include me, I love Captain Canada, but if he goes to the net, fearlessly, it's fearlessly for a reason, because when you take it to the house in the playoffs, the fur is going to fly, in the end, what did him in, was Ovechkin tripping him, but since there was no way that Ovechkin and Niskanen could have planned for him to be tripped right into Niskanen's stick, at hip height, at that exact moment, it is a hockey play, with the caveat that Niskanen is responsible for his stick, so I'd give him two or three games for it, but that's about it.

Suspension is not a deterent, you can always get a meatstick to go and smoke somebody in the head and take one for the team, you think St Louis cares if Ryan Reaves gets suspended? No.

The only way to deter, is to retaliate against the other teams stars, but since NBC and all the Basketball Faggots have gone and prohibited that, you get a nothing a suspension for your Little Prince, don't bother crying to me now about it, this is the League you Basketball Faggots & Co have wrought, wasn't us Canadians who wanted it this way, and we warned you that this was going to happen.
It was two minor penalties (not called) followed by a major penalty. So no it's not a fucking "Hockey Play". It was a shit show and you fucking know it. You defend "Canadian Hockey" like you defend the shit stain in your underwear.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 04, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm with league on this one. No suspension required, getting thrown out of game was more than enough to cover the "responsible for your stick" angle in my mind. Even the No Hit League doesn't think it's a suspendable offense, and they are Basketball Faggots to the extreme. Burke is right, hockey play, a major penalty sounds like the perfect amount of justice to me.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu May 04, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*