Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:55 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:34 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:30 pm
Hastur wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:29 pm
Language is the key. Doesn’t matter what the origin is. Get the kids to speak English and it’s done.
Yeah, that's what they said when they shipped all these people over here. Didn't pan out, dude. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this civic nationalism stuff is fucking moonshine.
It use to work. First gen immigrants didn’t master English. Their kids had troubles talking the old language and the third generation was fluent English.
If that isn’t happening you need a crisis commission.
It worked here -- somewhat -- when the immigrants were other European peoples. You can take any white person from Europe, bring him here, and in two generations his grandchildren look like everybody else, speak like everybody else, etc. The only remnants of the old ethnicity are family recipes, a few traditions, etc., which all made America stronger because we love that stuff. That's what people mean here by "assimilate". It means become this broader white American identity. It works because we all kind of look the same, and the genetic differences between European ethnicities are so minor.

It did NOT work for anybody else, nor can it. Blacks were here for much longer than the later European immigrants and they still didn't "assimilate" because it's impossible for them to become white people. Natives were here before any of us and they never "assimilated". Nor should anybody try to do it. Don't give up your race and heritage for some moonshine idea of a civic nationalist republic. Dude, how many Austria-Hungaries have to blow up in the world's face before we all get the hint?

In a lot of ways it was fucked up for Europeans who came here too. I think I read somewhere that more people of Swedish descent live outside Sweden than inside. But the people who should have the right of return to their ancestral homeland in Sweden that now live in America have fuck all that remains of their heritage. It's fucking gone. Assimilation for white Europeans means a cultural genocide in the end. It may not be a racial genocide upfront, but it sure as shit will be when the democrats are done.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Just think about the Asian guy who talks and acts like a white Texan. It's novel. But it's also sad. Somewhere down the ancestral line, this man had great grandparents who were proud of their Chinese heritage and traditions. They passed these things down. Famine brought their children to the Americas where their children were economically enslaved by railroad companies. Their grandchildren were born in a foreign land and they were robbed of their culture and heritage.

It's not that I attack this man for who he is. I am sure he is a great Texan. But it's still sad to me that the tradition was lost. It was like a flame that was passed down through the generations and civic nationalism was like a bucket of ice water dumped on it for no good reason at all.

Another example, I used to date a Mexican girl. She couldn't speak Spanish. She was never baptized or confirmed. She had no more concept of Mexican culture and tradition than I did. She felt robbed, though she wouldn't tell many people of this. I bought some textbooks to try to learn Spanish with her. Do you have any idea how sad that was?

If any of you marry up with a Hispanic woman and have kids, you owe it to those kids to teach them BOTH cultures and ethnicities. That doesn't really happen overall, though. One of them gets lost and drowned out.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:08 pm

His eastern culture would have just told him to not place so much importance on temporary affects of the world.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:13 pm

When I was in graduate school and researching computational linguistics, there were people on the academic left that were highly motivated to save dying languages. The rate at which human diversity is disappearing from the Earth is really frightening. You can see it in the death of natural languages everywhere along the boundaries of civilization. They used to see this as a problem. Now they want to accelerate it to create this global mono-culture and mono-race.

This shit is sick.

People should marry whomever they want and have kids if that's what they want. But at some point we need to recognize that preserving our individual races and heritages are also very important. It's not an either-or proposition.

But nation states should be predominantly one group of people. Not a clusterfuck of sectarian violence, which is what you will get when there is no longer a majority ethnicity. Say hello to Iraq and Syria, guys. That's what we are creating here.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:08 pm
His eastern culture would have just told him to not place so much importance on temporary affects of the world.
I think that is the key aspect what most people are missing.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:13 pm
When I was in graduate school and researching computational linguistics, there were people on the academic left that were highly motivated to save dying languages. The rate at which human diversity is disappearing from the Earth is really frightening. You can see it in the death of natural languages everywhere along the boundaries of civilization. They used to see this as a problem. Now they want to accelerate it to create this global mono-culture and mono-race.

This shit is sick.

People should marry whomever they want and have kids if that's what they want. But at some point we need to recognize that preserving our individual races and heritages are also very important. It's not an either-or proposition.

But nation states should be predominantly one group of people. Not a clusterfuck of sectarian violence, which is what you will get when there is no longer a majority ethnicity. Say hello to Iraq and Syria, guys. That's what we are creating here.
Why the hell do you only drag us through the morass of negativity? Seriously, we should just call you Debbie Downer.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Just think about how crazy it is that they will lament the death of the Invisible People of the Amazon as those people just migrate into the cities, disperse, and their way of life, language, and culture vanishes from the Earth.

But end whiteness. Make whites a minority everywhere and fucking destroy them.

Those poor, poor black South Africans need to be free from evil white colonialism, even to the point of making white South Africans a refugee people.

But America shouldn't be allowed to have borders and we are all evil racists if we complain about our nation being colonized by foreign peoples.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:03 pm
Just think about the Asian guy who talks and acts like a white Texan. It's novel. But it's also sad. Somewhere down the ancestral line, this man had great grandparents who were proud of their Chinese heritage and traditions. They passed these things down. Famine brought their children to the Americas where their children were economically enslaved by railroad companies. Their grandchildren were born in a foreign land and they were robbed of their culture and heritage.

It's not that I attack this man for who he is. I am sure he is a great Texan. But it's still sad to me that the tradition was lost. It was like a flame that was passed down through the generations and civic nationalism was like a bucket of ice water dumped on it for no good reason at all.

Another example, I used to date a Mexican girl. She couldn't speak Spanish. She was never baptized or confirmed. She had no more concept of Mexican culture and tradition than I did. She felt robbed, though she wouldn't tell many people of this. I bought some textbooks to try to learn Spanish with her. Do you have any idea how sad that was?

If any of you marry up with a Hispanic woman and have kids, you owe it to those kids to teach them BOTH cultures and ethnicities. That doesn't really happen overall, though. One of them gets lost and drowned out.
Same thing happened years ago with an ex of mine. She never expressed remorse for the loss but she was a spendthrift and very young so there's that. She was a great product of American consumerism/liberalism. Sucks.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Many native American tribes integrated into American culture - thats why there are only a few tribes on reservations .....CT is a great example with the Tunxis.....the tribes are gone bc they were absorbed - not to discount the ones that were genocided out.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:29 pm

For the record - no assault on the NYT by the GOP - theyre failing the right.