Europe, Boring Until it's Not

JohnDonne

Re: Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:37 am

Montegriffo wrote:Supporting death threats to children and calling for the extinction of all cattle. What a monster.
Well I don't support it or condemn it really, kill cows like a thug, then watch out for vegan thugs, cause they're not actually skinny anymore, some of them lift weights, and when a movement starts to gain traction, it can't all be the philosophical types like me , we're starting to attract unstable people with violent tendencies looking for a cause worth dying for, and for that I say, the more the merrier.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:51 am

Hastur wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
Hastur wrote:And guess what. That's what the cows are for. They wouldn't even exist on this planet if we didn't use them like we do. It's their purpose. Tough, but you just have to deal with it.
You honestly think I’m unaware of why humans breed cows, like I thought humans bred them ‘just cause.’ You must think I’m incredibly stupid hastur.

By the way, I’m betting your little tautology doesn’t apply to anything you actually care about, like, you wouldn’t say ‘child sex slaves were raised for sex, it’s tough, but it’s what they’re for.”
Yes, I believe you are incredibly stupid. Typical millennial urban vegan with no clue as to how the natural world is arranged. Children are not for having sex with. You got that completely wrong. The reason for having children is so basic I thought you would have figured it out by now but since I'm here I might as well explain it to you.
The only thing all of our ancestors have in common is that they had children. Those who didn't are gone from this world forever. It's one of the most fundamental things that make up our reality.
Hastur, when you use words like stupid it makes me think you don't see me as an intelligent citizen of the universe.

Anyways, your 'splanation was good, the only thing is it doesn't seem quite right, that you say that a cow's purpose is whatever the breeder of the cow decides, which means a child sex slaver can breed children from his child whores and use them for more sex. Is that what you're trying to say?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:56 am

JohnDonne wrote:
Hastur wrote:
JohnDonne wrote:
You honestly think I’m unaware of why humans breed cows, like I thought humans bred them ‘just cause.’ You must think I’m incredibly stupid hastur.

By the way, I’m betting your little tautology doesn’t apply to anything you actually care about, like, you wouldn’t say ‘child sex slaves were raised for sex, it’s tough, but it’s what they’re for.”
Yes, I believe you are incredibly stupid. Typical millennial urban vegan with no clue as to how the natural world is arranged. Children are not for having sex with. You got that completely wrong. The reason for having children is so basic I thought you would have figured it out by now but since I'm here I might as well explain it to you.
The only thing all of our ancestors have in common is that they had children. Those who didn't are gone from this world forever. It's one of the most fundamental things that make up our reality.
Hastur, when you use words like stupid it makes me think you don't see me as an intelligent citizen of the universe.

Anyways, your 'splanation was good, the only thing is it doesn't seem quite right, that you say that a cow's purpose is whatever the breeder of the cow decides, which means a child sex slaver can breed children from his child whores and use them for more sex. Is that what you're trying to say?
I'm saying cows wouldn't exist if humans didn't use their flesh and/or milk. Even the Hindus consume dairy products. Without purpose, cows would disappear.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:12 am

No, you definitely said, "It's their purpose" to lend legitimacy to the treatment cows suffer at the hands of breeders. You can't walk that back, I heard you say it, and as far as I'm concerned, until you say otherwise, you're in support of the idea that breeders should decide the fate of their creations, and so if the cow breeder decides, then logically, (you can't make this stuff up) it would mean the child sex slaver decides. Don't try to wriggle out of it. We all heard you. That reflects poorly on you, hastur.

As for stating the obvious, that if cows were not bred there wouldn't be so many cows, and maybe even no cows, wow man, no one disputes that, no one didn't already know that, if you weren't such an ignoramus about other ideologies you would know the idea of gradual cow extinction (AKA not breeding them) is a big part of the vegan platform.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:42 am

I'm not a vegan so I don't care about any vegan platform. You can build your own artificial island somewhere and go there, form a nation, and live out your SF fantasy. I don't care. What you can't do is tell me what to eat and what not to.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:58 am

Veganism is about live and let live, as in, "let the cow live, and you'll get to keep on living." Except it's going to be the Vegstapo knocking on your door and crushing you with bio-degradeable pleather jackboots.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:07 am

No. What you say is let the cow live out its life, without care and be restricted from breeding to become extinct, or we will kill you. Not the same thing as live and let live.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:26 am

Sure, we'll kill you if you try to breed cows, but the cows themselves will be cared for. There will be a lot of resources put into ensuring they live out their lives in comfort. It's the least we could do, after all we did to their ancestors.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 am

The thing is the intolerance goes both ways.
Today while waiting around for everyone to arrive for the threshing I brought up the subject of Fen farm. Upon hearing that I was a vegetarian one of the guys came and stood right in my face and angrily told me that I should eat meat. I pointed out that at no point had I told him that he should stop eating meat and it was none of his business what I chose to do. I took a step back as he really was getting in my face and he took a step forward and continued to tell me I was wrong. I had to walk away in the end because I was feeling myself get angry.
I have my reasons for choosing not to eat animals which include health, animal welfare and environmental factors but I don't insist that others join my crusade. I am a chef and I cook meat for others because their karma is not my concern.
Oh well arseholes gotta arsehole I suppose.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:40 am

Yea. And some people still think genocide is a valid solution to stop suffering.