Literal Odds and Ends

Okeefenokee

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:04 pm

they came back today so they could walk out in the middle of class to show they were not happy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:23 am

My grandpa said Arabs are the second laziest people on earth. He should know, he's an engineer that built built them a lot of shit in Saudi.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 am

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/20 ... antarctica

NASA thermal scanning is pretty amazing. Following a giant crack as it spreads through ice..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 am

Okeefenokee wrote:they came back today so they could walk out in the middle of class to show they were not happy.
I'm betting that in a country like Iraq, Syria and certainly the Arab peninsula monarchies and emirates, if you're the kid of an emir, king, higher military officer or any sort of politically highly influential official, that teachers don't even need to be bribed to give those kids good grades.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:11 am

Van is payed off. I'm a homowner now. Next stop amberlance man school.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 pm

talked to Dad today.

Wanted to talk about some ideas the wife and I had about improving his house as a birthday present.

"You're graduating in two weeks, ain'tcha? That's all the birthday present I need. Don't you know that?"

choked right the fuck up.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:48 pm

I've only recently started to come to terms with the depth of love and pride that a father feels for his son. I'd never want even a penny of his money or effort, because it would betray my primary purpose in life - helping him to succeed.

You're lucky to have a dad that feels that for you. Go hug it out with him.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:34 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've only recently started to come to terms with the depth of love and pride that a father feels for his son. I'd never want even a penny of his money or effort, because it would betray my primary purpose in life - helping him to succeed.

Look at ol' conservative grumps. Sittin' in his rocking chair on the front porch, sipping his mint tulip. You know appreciation of your father is a cardinal sin among the left?

Just bustin' your balls. Don't get your panties in a wad before jedi shows up. Hey look, I'm capitalizing and everything.

Gonna be home for Thanksgiving this year for the first time in ten years. Can't wait.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've only recently started to come to terms with the depth of love and pride that a father feels for his son. I'd never want even a penny of his money or effort, because it would betray my primary purpose in life - helping him to succeed.

Look at ol' conservative grumps. Sittin' in his rocking chair on the front porch, sipping his mint tulip. You know appreciation of your father is a cardinal sin among the left?

Just bustin' your balls. Don't get your panties in a wad before jedi shows up. Hey look, I'm capitalizing and everything.

Gonna be home for Thanksgiving this year for the first time in ten years. Can't wait.
Enjoy that trip. I love thanksgiving.

Dude, it's not a "conservative thing" to love your family. I think you need to review your outlook on whatever-the-Left-is. I'm not even sure if I'm Left or right, tbh. I go different ways on different issues.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm

If you take the energy needed to perform a phase change, and subtract the energy lost to entropy, you're left with...

Gibbs free energy. Gibbs now. Gibbbssss!