Europe, Boring Until it's Not

The Conservative

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Show me the ''real'' stats then.
Not my monkey, not my circus... you are claiming something with doctored information, you have been called out on it, and shown why. You prove to us that what you say is true with "real" stats...
Ok, which stats are acceptable to you I'll look it up?
What part of not my monkey, not my circus don't you understand?

If you want to look up murder rates, then make sure that the standard you are using is comparable to what the US uses... otherwise go pound sand...
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Bjorn just posted what some of us have been saying for a while now as if he just thought of it.
Nope. For several years I have posted to those who just blame the guns, that the cultural aspect is the more likely culprit behind the rise of murder in the US. I kinda agreed with the sort of beliefs Monte had... eight years ago, when I first joined the DCF and it got debated out of me.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:15 am

BjornP wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Bjorn just posted what some of us have been saying for a while now as if he just thought of it.
Nope. For several years I have posted to those who just blame the guns, that the cultural aspect is the more likely culprit behind the rise of murder in the US. I kinda agreed with the sort of beliefs Monte had... eight years ago, when I first joined the DCF and it got debated out of me.

If you removed black and Hispanic criminals from our crime stats, America would likely come out more like some European states before they imported millions of murderous jihadist.

Even then, most of the violent crime in America happens in a small areas where there are a lot of racial minorities. Most whites go cradle to grave without witnessing any serious violent crime, especially those who do not live in the democrat-controlled cities.

The crime problem is not really hard to understand, but you have to be willing to take massive PC attacks for daring to speak the plain truth openly.

I think liberals and Marxists obsess over the gun because the racial facts are so glaring. It's more like a coping mechanism and a kind of smokescreen to deflect from the racial discussion we really ought to have instead.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:18 am

BjornP wrote:
Guns make killing people very easy, it's their job after all. If British gangs were armed with guns rather than acid and knives it's not a great stretch to imagine our murder rates would be higher than they are now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:20 am

Apparently, trucks and nail bombs make it easy too.. :whistle:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Apparently, trucks and nail bombs make it easy too.. :whistle:
Not in comparison to hotel room arsenals. A few bollards in public places...problem solved.
Like guns, explosives are also very hard to obtain in the UK. Even the ingredients to make your own bombs are highly restricted.
What seems really hard to explain to you is the fact that easy access to firearms and ammo ensures that all the bad guys have them. At the end of the day it is far easier to kill someone with a gun than it is with a knife or a bottle of acid.
Why do you want to arm Islamic terrorists and criminals with firearms?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:48 am

that easy access to firearms and ammo ensures that all the bad guys have them
Gun control legislation ensure only bad guys have them.

We aren't on an island.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Apparently, trucks and nail bombs make it easy too.. :whistle:
Not in comparison to hotel room arsenals. A few bollards in public places...problem solved.
Like guns, explosives are also very hard to obtain in the UK. Even the ingredients to make your own bombs are highly restricted.
What seems really hard to explain to you is the fact that easy access to firearms and ammo ensures that all the bad guys have them. At the end of the day it is far easier to kill someone with a gun than it is with a knife or a bottle of acid.
Why do you want to arm Islamic terrorists and criminals with firearms?
Dude, I hate to break this to you, but they have been smuggling military weapons into your continent for at least a year now. We can see where these ships turn off their transponders near the African coast, and then they turn up in Europe with a cargo of jihadists and whatever else they illegally smuggled.

You guys have an uprising in your future.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
BjornP wrote:
Guns make killing people very easy, it's their job after all. If British gangs were armed with guns rather than acid and knives it's not a great stretch to imagine our murder rates would be higher than they are now.
Did you even read the link I offered up? Guns are already being used in a country where they are not supposed to be... WTF are you smoking and where can I get some?

On a side note, remind me again when a gun can hurt or kill over 400 people in a split second? Because if that was the case, the Jihadists would be using that instead of the bombs that do cause that much damage in a single trigger pull.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
that easy access to firearms and ammo ensures that all the bad guys have them
Gun control legislation ensure only bad guys have them.

We aren't on an island.
Well obviously it would be pretty pointless trying to remove handguns from the US. Nobody has any idea how many are in circulation and you don't even register them. Stopping all new sales of semi autos may be possible and it would price the existing ones out of many peoples range but that's pretty unlikely to happen either.
Britain on the other hand has very few guns in circulation and tough controls on registration and storage. Most people want it to stay that way. In our case gun legislation does keep them out of the hands of bad guys.
This being the Euro bashing thread I don't really want to turn it into another row about US gun control though.
All I really care about is dismissing the ridiculous claims, from people who have never even been to the UK, that our society is near collapse and that we are only days away from an Islamic caliphate.