Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:22 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:40 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:11 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Should be easy enough for you to prove...
Show me where he was called a Nazi in print, or on TV, during or before the trial.
You called him an antisemite right here.
Again, should be easy enough to prove.
I didn't call him anti-Semitic. I said his video was grossly offensive to Jews.
What I definitely didn't do was stand outside the court broadcasting that he was guilty before the court had reached a verdict.
This liar loves giving other people work. Yes you did.

"grossly offensive"

You were right here assuming dankula's guilt, calling him names before the trial was over. Turn yourself in.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:22 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:40 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:11 pm

You called him an antisemite right here.
Again, should be easy enough to prove.
I didn't call him anti-Semitic. I said his video was grossly offensive to Jews.
What I definitely didn't do was stand outside the court broadcasting that he was guilty before the court had reached a verdict.
This liar loves giving other people work. Yes you did.

"grossly offensive"

You were right here assuming dankula's guilt, calling him names before the trial was over. Turn yourself in.
British Faggot wrote wrote:I wasn't at the courthouse I was on the internet doing it. You know with a wider pool of jurors to taint. And besides some dude in a wig and Pjs didn't say I couldn't! And I always agree with what government orders, I am a good little subject.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:28 am

When they have to make up what you have said they have no argument left.

:roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:00 am

Days ago you said you never defended his arrest.

Days before that you were defending it.

Yesterday you defended it again.

All you do is lie.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Melinda Gates proudly announces she discriminates on the basis of Race and Gender, and encourages others do so as well.

thefederalist.com/2018/06/05/melinda-gates-bashes-white-guys-says-shell-discriminate/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:15 pm

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds,

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 pm

More girls getting a lesson in proper Social Justice at the Connecticut State Girls Track Meet
On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs.
That person was a biological boy.
Terry Miller of Bulkeley, a transgender, won the events. In the 100 meter dash, the runner-up was Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell, also a transgender.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/31605/wa ... nk-berrien
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 pm
More girls getting a lesson in proper Social Justice at the Connecticut State Girls Track Meet
On Monday, when Connecticut had its State Open track and field championships at Willow Brook Park, one person broke the State Open records for girls in both the 100 and 200-meter runs.
Terry Miller of Bulkeley, a transgender, won the events. In the 100 meter dash, the runner-up was Andraya Yearwood of Cromwell, also a transgender.
So a dude beat all the girls at running?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:25 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:44 pm
Yearwood won the Class M sprint titles last year; Miller competed on the boys’ team during the winter indoor season then joined the girls’ competition.
Competed as a boy in winter and then a couple of months later was allowed to compete as a girl. :naughty:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Parents and at least one coach have started petitions over the matter.

Matt Christiansen has covered it in a couple videos.