Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm
You know you're full of shit, because if it were true, you'd be in jail.
Oh please tell me which trial I have tried to disrupt.
Or just stop talking shit.
Your choice.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:27 pm
None of this seemed to matter for Count Dankula.

Definitely prosecuted by the media.

Definitely heavily covered by the media.

Definitely ignored presumption of innocence.

Definitely was labeled a "Nazi" even though he has a God damned Hammer and Sickle tattooed on his chest.

Do you not process what the rule of law means?
Do you know what definitely means?
definitely
ˈdɛfɪnətli/
adverb
adverb: definitely

without doubt (used for emphasis).
"I shall definitely be at the airport to meet you"
synonyms: certainly, surely, for sure, unquestionably, without/beyond doubt, without/beyond question, beyond any doubt, undoubtedly, indubitably, assuredly, positively, absolutely;
Unless you can back up your opinions they are just opinions and not at all definite.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:51 pm

/bonghit. You know maaaaaaan, all those reporters swarming the courthouse from start to finish of the entire case, it's just your opinion maaaaaan.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:58 pm

So fucking all these media whores swarming around Count Dankula outside the courthouse calling him a Nazi on television and in print didn't have any influence on the jury, but Tommy Robinson sitting outside a courthouse and broadcasting by himself to his Facebook followers does.

That's very interesting, Monty.

I look forward to the day when the Tommy Robinsons of the UK control the government and your butterball ass is getting the treatment.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:58 pm
So fucking all these media whores swarming around Count Dankula outside the courthouse calling him a Nazi on television and in print didn't have any influence on the jury, but Tommy Robinson sitting outside a courthouse and broadcasting by himself to his Facebook followers does.

I look forward to the day when the Tommy Robinsons of the UK control the government and your butterball ass is getting the treatment.
It's not the Tommy Robinsons that Montez need be worried about.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:05 pm

It's not the Tommy Robinsons that Montez need be worried about.
After a year of being locked in a rape cage with jihadis for daring to speak out about government abuses of the English people?

Not so sure about that, dude. In fact, it's likely the far right that is trying to get convictions to form up with him in prison right now. The libertarians aren't going to have his back. The "classical liberals" aren't going in there to back him up.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Should be easy enough for you to prove...
Show me where he was called a Nazi in print, or on TV, during or before the trial.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Kath wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 pm
clubgop wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 am

WTF, are you talking about?
I explained that if she was wanted on an outstanding warrant, they shouldn't have let her leave nearly immediately. You replied that government incompetence was to blame. I pointed out that cops are also government employees. Pretty much it.
Yes, and for the 1000th time I remind you, they don't enact policy, they follow it. Not government incompetence, government inefficiency. Try again.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Should be easy enough for you to prove...
Show me where he was called a Nazi in print, or on TV, during or before the trial.
You called him an antisemite right here.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Fife wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:13 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:58 pm
We don't encourage trial by media

After I gave him a personal lesson in the Streisand effect and everything. I guess I have to start again.