International sports bar

StCapps

Re: International sports bar

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:Gadelha has got to move up to 125, that weight cut killed her. Andrade smashed her, the bastards closed the line before I could cash in.
I was surprised that went the distance.
Claudia can take a shit kicking, but even I had my doubts that she could make it based on the gas tank come the third.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Who ya got Capps, OSP or Okami
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Never Mind :shock:

I think OSP has a signature move.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:Never Mind :shock:

Yeah tapping idiots.
*yip*

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:Gadelha has got to move up to 125, that weight cut killed her. Andrade smashed her, the bastards closed the line before I could cash in.
Yeah, Andrade was cut good in the 1st round but totally dominated after that. Those are some terrifying women

I liked how they mentioned that Gadelha was talking shit to Andrade about her being not Brazilian anymore because she lives and trains in the US. I've never seen a country with more "toxic nationalism" than Brazil. There was a situation in pro surfing a couple years ago where there was a fight in the water between a haole Hawaiian and a Brazilian and the Brazilian demanded "an apology to the whole nation and all the people of Brazil"
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:13 am

StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Never Mind :shock:

Yeah tapping idiots.
Okami didn't tap he went night-night

All the commentators on Fox were talking shit about Okami after for being so stupid to get into that position by grabbing his head
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 am

California wrote:Okami didn't tap he went night-night

All the commentators on Fox were talking shit about Okami after for being so stupid to get into that position by grabbing his head
If you get submitted by a Von Flue choke, you're next level retarded, the only way they can get it is if you hold onto a guillotine when your on the bottom in side control, even white belts in jiu-jitsu know better than to get caught in that, I shit you not. Okami wanted out of the fight, I called the Von Flue finish a minute before it happened, because I knew he wanted a way out and Ovince has tapped guys before with it, Okami was there for the paycheck and when he got taken down he just quit, Okami should have retired long ago, that was straight pathetic.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:33 am

California wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Yeah, Andrade was cut good in the 1st round but totally dominated after that. Those are some terrifying women

I liked how they mentioned that Gadelha was talking shit to Andrade about her being not Brazilian anymore because she lives and trains in the US. I've never seen a country with more "toxic nationalism" than Brazil. There was a situation in pro surfing a couple years ago where there was a fight in the water between a haole Hawaiian and a Brazilian and the Brazilian demanded "an apology to the whole nation and all the people of Brazil"
Actually it's Gadelha who is training in the states now, not Andrade, but yeah it's funny how some Brazilians will hate on you if you move to states to get better training instead of staying in Brazil.
*yip*

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
California wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Actually it's Gadelha who is training in the states now, not Andrade, but yeah it's funny how some Brazilians will hate on you if you move to states to get better training instead of staying in Brazil.
Shit, I knew I was going to get the two of them confused, but you got my point

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

California wrote:Shit, I knew I was going to get the two of them confused, but you got my point
Yeah, in Brazil it's not even just a national thing, there is huge racial and class element to it as well. Anderson Silva-Demian Maia, "where's your jiu-jitsu now playboy?!", the inner city black striker clowning on the rich white jiu-jitsu guy. Anderson took more pleasure embarrassing Maia, than beating any other opponent in his career. Brazilians take that shit to another level.
*yip*