California Hate Thread

Montegriffo

Re: California Hate Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 am

Fife wrote::lol:

Only soy milk from reusable pouches or wooden cups from now on; in amounts approved by Central Planning.

It's also time to round up all juggling implements and halt production of those as well. Wasteful.
If there was such a thing as single use juggling clubs I'd agree with you but there aren't so I'll ignore your sillyness.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:23 am

You will die on organic poison gas.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:30 am

Montegriffo wrote:Of all the wasteful, planet poisoning crap we produce I think drinking straws are one of the easiest to live without. Lose the chance of going to jail but keep the fines. Unless you are 3 years old and haven't learnt to drink from a cup yet you don't need a straw.
I won’t accept a drink in a bar without a straw. I’ve seen how they wash the glasses.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:40 am

Montegriffo wrote:It is my fucking business. The planet doesn't belong to us we are just looking after it for future generations and we're doing a shit job of it.
Next we are coming for your styrofoam take away boxes and your non recyclable paper coffee cups.
All the supermarket plastic packaging needs to go too.
Get with the program or pay your fines, choice is yours.
Once we start jailing waiters and waitresses for bringing unsolicited straws to tables, society will be safe. Need to get these dangerous wait staff criminals off the streets before they bring too many straws to too many people.
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You will die on organic poison gas.
Serpent eggs already hatched.
You will croak you little clown, when you mess with President Brown.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:It is my fucking business. The planet doesn't belong to us we are just looking after it for future generations and we're doing a shit job of it.
Next we are coming for your styrofoam take away boxes and your non recyclable paper coffee cups.
Once we start jailing waiters and waitresses for bringing unsolicited straws to tables, society will be safe. Need to get these dangerous wait staff criminals off the streets before they bring too many straws to too many people.
No need to jail anyone, just ban their manufacture. You can have a paper straw.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Kath wrote:

Those are worse for the environment, though.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Of all the wasteful, planet poisoning crap we produce I think drinking straws are one of the easiest to live without. Lose the chance of going to jail but keep the fines. Unless you are 3 years old and haven't learnt to drink from a cup yet you don't need a straw.
I won’t accept a drink in a bar without a straw. I’ve seen how they wash the glasses.
Go to better quality bars.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Kath wrote:

How?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

How?

Paper requires trees, and the lumber industry is just as polluting as the hydrocarbon industries, not to mention it depletes forests over time. We should be working to limit our consumption of lumber resources while developing safer plastics that can more easily be recycled or biodegraded. The main problem with plastics is that the third world dumps plastic products in the oceans, creating giant islands of plastic garbage, and because of the BPA that companies put in there to make the plastics clear.

Also, if you really want to limit plastic usage, stop fucking with the water supply. People drink bottled water because they don't want to ingest toxic waste every day that comes out of your faucet. Get all that social engineering shit out of the water supply so that it's just fucking water again, and I think people will just transition to carrying around multi-use canteens and filling up at water fountains everywhere.

I don't know what it's like in England, but in much of the US, the water that comes out of the faucet tastes like shit compared to bottled water, and I suspect that's because of all the shit they put in there.

Environmentalists are fucking cancer. We need to develop better plastics (hopefully not based on oil in the future). We need nuclear power plants. Fuck you people.