SuburbanFarmer

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tax break for the majority of Americans. :dance:

Look up median in the dictionary,

Yet it’s revenue-neutral, and the last budget practically added a zero to our spending. You’re pathetic.
Who said revenue neutral? Sad bitch is a sad bitch.

The median income in America is set to see a tax break, and mathematically illiterate faggots like you are too fucking stupid to understand why. You don't deserve it anyway.

Median income Americans, meaning more than anyone else, because you don't know what median means, are about to see their taxes go down, and dispshit liberal fakenews guzzling faggots like you are choking yourself to death on the filthy fakenews cock that you can't get enough of.

Fine by me. Keep losing, fucksticks.
I’m not even against the proposal, idiot. But to call it “conservative” is a joke. You call me ‘mathematically illiterate’, when I point out that taxes just went up on the rich, and there is no overall Tax Cut, or drop in spending? Holy shit, you guys are exposing yourselves right now. Party hacks to the core.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Tax policy and economics and shiet are well outside my wheel house but even wapoo is calling out dems on this programs and shiet

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:51 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Yet it’s revenue-neutral, and the last budget practically added a zero to our spending. You’re pathetic.

The median income in America is set to see a tax break, and mathematically illiterate faggots like you are too fucking stupid to understand why. You don't deserve it anyway.

Median income Americans, meaning more than anyone else, because you don't know what median means, are about to see their taxes go down, and dispshit liberal fakenews guzzling faggots like you are choking yourself to death on the filthy fakenews cock that you can't get enough of.

I’m not even against the proposal, idiot. But to call it “conservative” is a joke. You call me ‘mathematically illiterate’, when I point out that taxes just went up on the rich, and there is no overall Tax Cut, or drop in spending? Holy shit, you guys are exposing yourselves right now. Party hacks to the core.
Post the quotes of those who called it conservative, faggot ass bum buggler.

I'll assume I don't need to post you faggots bemoaning the tax hike on the lowest bracket after you ignored the actual facts.

I can do that if you need me to.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Nukedog wrote:Image

Tax policy and economics and shiet are well outside my wheel house but even wapoo is calling out dems on this programs and shiet
Whatever D made that claim is obviously wrong. Equally wrong to Rs claiming it as “Conservative”.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

I'll assume I don't need to post you faggots bemoaning the tax hike on the lowest bracket after you ignored the actual facts.

Scroll up, you fucking butt pirate. You were asked ‘has anything Conservative actually happened since November’. You responded with the tax plan, you fucking ass burgler.

Go suck a dick, and guzzle cum, and spread your butthole, because you’re totally gay and I’m not weeping in a closet right now because I crave the touch of a man.
P

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 pm

I don't really see an issue here. I'm still under represented as a sub 35k after taxes homeless person. Once they start talking about grants for diesel trucks and mobile homes, I'll pick up my ears. Till then it's just rich folk arguing.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Whatever D made that claim is obviously wrong. Equally wrong to Rs claiming it as “Conservative”.

How about the D in the picture, you know, the one you are going to be fawning all over come a few months.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Scroll up, you fucking butt pirate. You were asked ‘has anything Conservative actually happened since November’. You responded with the tax plan, you fucking ass burgler.

Go suck a dick, and guzzle cum, and spread your butthole, because you’re totally gay and I’m not weeping in a closet right now because I crave the touch of a man.
P
Happy to hear confirmation that a tax cut for those in the median is a conservative move.

Thanks, faggot.

Sorry you lost.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:04 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

How about the D in the picture, you know, the one you are going to be fawning all over come a few months.
Is she running on Ron Paul or Bernie’s platform? No? Then fuck off.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

P
Happy to hear confirmation that a tax cut for those in the median is a conservative move.

Thanks, faggot.

Sorry you lost.
You don’t even understand the ideology you’re claiming to support. This is embarrassing.

The rich pay more, the poor pay less, and we spend more. That’s Conservative!!
...said the board’s closet Liberal.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace