DCF Refugee Internment Camp

DrYouth

Re: DCF Refugee Interment Camp

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:49 am

Who will take up the cause?

A military mission... to infiltrate the lines of history podcast Facebook pages and win hearts and minds to the MHF!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 am

Isn't there some group that a bunch of history podcasters belong to? Like the Twilight Histories and History of Byzantium guys?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:To be fair to what I posted, the main targets would be political, philosophy, and history forums.

But there already are a number of gamers here, and the more exposure the better. You really only need one or two people to come over that way who are active an interesting for it to be worthwhile. This is especially the case since people already want gaming nights anyway. It would cost you little to put some clan name in your profile name and a link to the forum in your profile.

There exists no major podcast pulling new users into this forum. You need to exploit guerilla marketing to get people in here on a regular basis.
I just posted a link on my juggling forum. Brace yourselves for a possible extra circus freak or two.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:To be fair to what I posted, the main targets would be political, philosophy, and history forums.

But there already are a number of gamers here, and the more exposure the better. You really only need one or two people to come over that way who are active an interesting for it to be worthwhile. This is especially the case since people already want gaming nights anyway. It would cost you little to put some clan name in your profile name and a link to the forum in your profile.

There exists no major podcast pulling new users into this forum. You need to exploit guerilla marketing to get people in here on a regular basis.
I just posted a link on my juggling forum. Brace yourselves for a possible extra circus freak or two.
I posted a link in the Politics section of my surf forum
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:22 am

I'm bracing myself for the hordes to arrive...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:23 am

DrYouth wrote:I'm bracing myself for the hordes to arrive...
Did you post on the Mongul warrior forum?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:Did you post on the Mongul warrior forum?
mini smile

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:42 am

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Did you post on the Mongul warrior forum?
mini smile
Damned by faint praise.
hhmpf

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:02 am

Montegriffo wrote: Damned by faint praise.
hhmpf
A quiet sunday morning mini-smile goes a long way griffo...

Don't doubt that.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:24 am

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Damned by faint praise.
hhmpf
A quiet sunday morning mini-smile goes a long way griffo...

Don't doubt that.
It's teatime here I was hoping for something more substantial to feed my ego.....