Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 14, 2018 12:11 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:11 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:18 pm
Female privilege allows women to violently assault men and then have the men locked in a rape cage if they dare to defend themselves.
You’re right of course, but the whole video I was thinking “why the hell are these people wasting their time like this?

If you think you have something to say, then write a book. I can’t imagine standing around and bickering with idiots.
Bickering with idiot's.
Sounds like we have a new name for after " the move ".
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:24 pm
Implying women arent interested in things.

Entire houses full of things.
Lolz - Shoes are things.....China collections are things....Drapes are things.....new cars are things....totes and bags are things...."outfits" are things....costumes for the dog are things...bug eyed sun glasses are things...hats are things....cheap ineffective kitchen gadgets are things.....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:04 pm

The mob claims he hit her after the guy was assaulted three times by these folks, and the cops cuff him and take him away.
(Kicks off around 1:15)
He shouldn't have allowed himself to fall into that trap.....if he knows cameras are rolling....sue her ass in court.....take her to town for punitive damages...and ruin her life....think smarter....not harder....then turn around and sue the campus for not providing security.....I'm sure there's no shortage of attorneys willing to take the case on contingency....If we want to crush this movement...we can't afford to be stupid....

Ghandi didn't win by kicking people...

The SJW/progressive/marxists need to be stopped in the courts....if it becomes apparent that the courts will not protect the rights of all citizens...then the courts and the government looses their authority...and "other means" become justified.....

But until then...non-violent means should be used to obliterate these people...

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 14, 2018 5:41 am

Are there any formal anti-SJW/Progressive think tanks with money? I'd probably donate to one (if I could do it anonymously) if I knew the money would go directly towards attacking the SJWs in court...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 am

It would have been more awesome if he suplexed her on to the pavement. He almost achieved it.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
If you think you have something to say, then write a book. I can’t imagine standing around and bickering with idiots.
Says the one constantly arguing on a message board. :lol:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:16 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:04 pm

The mob claims he hit her after the guy was assaulted three times by these folks, and the cops cuff him and take him away.
(Kicks off around 1:15)
If this guy really is a white supremacist, then he's a POS. That still doesn't mean he loses all his rights as a US citizen.

So the fat blue-haired lady can prance around insulting people up in their face, rip sunglasses off a guys face, and it's all good. The minute the guy calls her fat and calls her friend a dike they lose their shit. They spend all day insulting and abusing people, yet they can't handle it when shit comes back at them.

Same goes for the assault. Blue-haired lady makes the first contact with the sunglasses. Then nasty bitch #2 spits in his face. He pushes her away. Bad move, but understandable. Then the other lady comes running into him. The DDT was in defense of being attacked. Woman or not, he was being attacked and defended himself based on what is seen in the video.

Stupid mob starts yelling about hitting women. When someone runs at you and takes a swing, self defense is fair game. Notice that as soon as she went down, he backed off.

Of course if I were to explain this to the people there, I would have been accused of being a Nazi myself and probably attacked and later doxxed.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 14, 2018 7:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 am
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fair point. But I’m certainly not standing around all day doing it. I just post when I’m bored.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:13 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:49 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 am
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fair point. But I’m certainly not standing around all day doing it. I just post when I’m bored.
Are you at least wearing your pussy hat when you post? ;)

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 14, 2018 8:21 am

Grumpy's hat...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.