Europe, Boring Until it's Not

BjornP

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by BjornP » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Nukedog wrote:Doesn't make sense. They don't advocate for pan Europeanism or anything. Some do, like Richard Spencer of the Alt-Right, but generally it's just the concept that Europeans have a right to their homelands and their cities. Many people feel like it's under threat.
The only Europeans who I take seriously when they claim they don't have a homeland, are people like the Basque. Homeland is tribe, not skin color. That shit if foreign. "Whiteness as ethnicity" is every bit as treasonous to native national and ethnic identity as any other foreign bullshit. Our cultures are under threat of being destroyed by Europeans who seek to adopt American cultural trends - progressives seek to impose American racialized multi-culti progressivism on us, and your allies seek to impose racialized "whiteness" identity bullshit on us. It has no place here as anything other than a foreign minority influence, similar to Muslim immigrants, who we need to keep culturally and socially oppressed. That is, for as long as it takes for them to (re-)integrate into our traditional native cultures again.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 pm

A brotherhood of white nations simply means a European sense of solidarity against foreigners. You are going to lose playing like an individualist.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Nukedog wrote:A brotherhood of white nations simply means a European sense of solidarity against foreigners.
Seems you don't understand why kind of oxymoron that is what you are saying. Foreigners having sense of solidarity against foreigners?

It is like asking why you wouldn't be as a Texan share deep solidarity with Mexicans? It ought to be so because your both "North Americans" and Mexicans have close history ties to Texas also? Just put aside your disagreements and think about the "bigger issues".

You see, the whole juxtaposition of black/white or of being European/indian (native people) is country-specific: you have to have a large minority, you have to have a troubled history and something creating tensions between various people in a society. You cannot paste the discourse your country to some other country.
BjornP wrote:The only Europeans who I take seriously when they claim they don't have a homeland, are people like the Basque. Homeland is tribe, not skin color. That shit if foreign. "Whiteness as ethnicity" is every bit as treasonous to native national and ethnic identity as any other foreign bullshit. Our cultures are under threat of being destroyed by Europeans who seek to adopt American cultural trends - progressives seek to impose American racialized multi-culti progressivism on us, and your allies seek to impose racialized "whiteness" identity bullshit on us. It has no place here as anything other than a foreign minority influence, similar to Muslim immigrants, who we need to keep culturally and socially oppressed. That is, for as long as it takes for them to (re-)integrate into our traditional native cultures again.
Spoken as a true European. Bravo, BjornP! :clap:

And btw. Muslim can integrate into our traditional native cultures. Takes long time, but is possible. You wouldn't notice the Tatars that came in the 19th Century from ordinary Finns now. Never underestimate the lure of our decadent materialistic Western culture.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Texas was settled and fought for by Anglo Saxon and German Christians along side Texicans, who were..... WHITE!

And for the record there is a since of solidarity amongst the Castizos and Europeans.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 pm

kybkh wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Image

AESTHETIC
They were on the wrong side of history, but you can't deny... they did know how to dress.
It's all perspective. Wrong side of history...maybe. Nothing new under the Sun in that regime besides level of efficiency.

The Nazi Party could have revolutionized the world even more so than they already have and if they had won, I doubt the history books would have made it seem as though they were on the wrong side of history.

Their failure to dominate the globe may very well directly lead to its destruction.

Reason they are only on the Wong side of History was because people were afraid to wake up Hitler.
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Nukedog wrote:A brotherhood of white nations simply means a European sense of solidarity against foreigners. You are going to lose playing like an individualist.
I am not advocating "playing like an individualist". I am advocating playing like a collectivist on our ownterms. Not yours. We each have our own cultures, and I'd like that to remain true. I do not belong to a "white nation/ethnic group", nor do I belong to a "white culture". I belong only to the Danish ethnicity and nation. My culture, my ethnicity, my nation is Danish, not "white". That's your cultural/ethnic/national way of identifying yourself, and I am perfectly fine with you being that and identifying yourself that way on your side of the Atlantic.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Look, you might not see race and only culture. Admittedly, that's perfectly normal for someone of your age in Europe. For Americans that have a shared experience of trying to get the fuck away from blacks and Mexicans for hundreds of years we do see race, at least the ones willing to see it. The thing is, the kids growing up in Europe are constantly being exposed to racial pressure, wether it's IRL or online, which is admittedly dominated by Americans but even they have their own online European communities and can see it all. You're going to see an increase of white identity awareness as time moves forwards. I've never advocated for a mutt people like Americans are, throwing all Europeans into a blender, though it's not so bad really, but I'm saying you have to think larger. White people are already a minority on the planet and in 50 years will be rapidly disappearing.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:34 pm

ssu wrote:
Spoken as a true European. Bravo, BjornP! :clap:

And btw. Muslim can integrate into our traditional native cultures. Takes long time, but is possible. You wouldn't notice the Tatars that came in the 19th Century from ordinary Finns now. Never underestimate the lure of our decadent materialistic Western culture.
Oh, I know. I forgot the word "stigmatize" when I wrote my post and used to words "socially and culturally oppressed" instead. Probably not the best alternative formulation, but the point was that Muslim immigrants can be stigmatized into fellow "tribesmen" eventually, without them needing to give up their religion as long as they make the neccesary compromises.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Nukedog wrote:Look, you might not see race and only culture. Admittedly, that's perfectly normal for someone of your age in Europe. For Americans that have a shared experience of trying to get the fuck away from blacks and Mexicans for hundreds of years we do see race, at least the ones willing to see it. The thing is, the kids growing up in Europe are constantly being exposed to racial pressure, wether it's IRL or online, which is admittedly dominated by Americans but even they have their own online European communities and can see it all. You're going to see an increase of white identity awareness as time moves forwards. I've never advocated for a mutt people like Americans are, throwing all Europeans into a blender, though it's not so bad really, but I'm saying you have to think larger. White people are already a minority on the planet and in 50 years will be rapidly disappearing.
I do see race, in the sense that I know that you believe in it, and that you as an American is more likely to consider those two things either the same or very closely related. Which is great... for you. In your culture. Over there. Wish you all the best with that.

And what you are talking about, European identitarians who self-identify as "white people"... No doubt, they're increasing. From maybe 0.000001 % to 0.000002%. Elsewhere in Europe it's still good old traditional nationalism, i.e. ethnic and not racial nationalism, that will continue to dominate European culture, identity and politics.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about. One board on 4chan, /pol/ gets 29 million unique IP hits a day. You're just making stuff up now to validate your racial blindness. I think we are done here.