How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
You may be aware that by 2008, most people didn't have a job anymore.
Really? Where were the breadlines? Where were the shanty towns? I don't recall this. I was doing quite well in fact.
I was in Florida. Believe me, it was bad.

Real estate fell by 75% overnight, everybody was freaked the fuck out, and nobody could get a job. People were foreclosed on constantly, the homeless population skyrocketed, and it looked like the end of the world. The fallout from that shit is STILL not over down there.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Oh so you mean their ridiculous housing market suffered a correction? That's terrible. What would the Kaths and Nerds of the world have to do if they had to live in a van and one of them raised a child berift of a college education let alone family support. The horror.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Oh so you mean their ridiculous housing market suffered a correction? That's terrible. What would the Kaths and Nerds of the world have to do if they had to live in a van and one of them raised a child berift of a college education let alone family support. The horror.
Yeah, that would be a bad thing too. I am not one of the posters that mocks you for that.

However, going through something like that, do you feel more or less inclined to vote for social aid programs to help people?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Less. Those people you see flying signs are lying to you. Look at them. The same old white hillbilly keeps seeing me in random parking lots asking me for spare gas money and when I tell him to kill himself he burns out in his 08 Dodge Ram. This shit is a lie. I'm fucking doing all right.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Some of the professional beggars in Chicago live in riverside condos.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:46 pm

They bragged about it in NOPP. Fuckers find the right street corner and make 200 a day flying a sign. That's not the worst part though. The worst part is they get you to guilt trip yourself all day for not looking at those bottom feeding scum suckers. Next thing you know you are signaling on the intwerwebs how tolerant and open borders you are because you felt a pang of guilt not giving those literal life sucking leeches the coins you were saving for laundry in the cup holder.

Fire is too good for those fucks.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:47 am

C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Where's Kath, Ooky, Atanamis and others. We can have a party now :dance: and celebrate together. :clap:
Have our own Anti-Ryancare Echo Chamber !
;)
You know, now the Trump can do no wrong he's playing 4d chess like a master bubble has burst and thoughtful criticism is back in vogue, you might find some of them returning. Don't bank on it though, there are other places and other people to talk to and bridges once burnt are difficult to retreat across.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:there are other places and other people to talk to and bridges once burnt are difficult to retreat across.
At least they took their gas cans and matches with them when they left.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:57 am

Kek

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:You know, now the Trump can do no wrong he's playing 4d chess like a master bubble has burst and thoughtful criticism is back in vogue, you might find some of them returning. Don't bank on it though, there are other places and other people to talk to and bridges once burnt are difficult to retreat across.
That bubble never existed, it was all in your heads. Some of you just needed an excuse to dismiss all the arguments you disagreed without actually debating anything, so some of you pretended we couldn't be reasoned with and had become Trump nutthuggers that thought he could do no wrong. If anyone burned any bridges, it's you whiners by lighting a series of strawmen on fire and the bridge went up in flames as collateral. Look in the mirror and quit pointing fingers.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*