Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Montegriffo

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:42 pm

I'm just saying enforce your existing laws instead of spending your time shooting unarmed black men.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I'm just saying enforce your existing laws instead of spending your time shooting unarmed black men.
You are also saying don't improve border security because it won't stop illegals from coming, and your plan doesn't stop them from coming either, so why not combine the strategies for maximum effect? You know, instead of tying one hand behind your back, kind of thing, with this either/or bullshit.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Not going to keep repeating myself Capps, I'm not you after all.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Not going to keep repeating myself Capps, I'm not you after all.
You never answered in the first place. You just keep saying spend the money elsewhere, as if that is good argument against a wall, but it's not.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I'm just saying enforce your existing laws instead of spending your time shooting unarmed black men.
But that is the law. We have monthly quotas for how many unarmed black men we've killed. Some call it our civic duty.

You wouldn't understand. You don't even have a license to watch tv.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:51 pm

:roll:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:57 pm

If only there was a wall built in front of the Avalanche goal last night, we sure could have used one. St. Louis running us out the building, so predictable. But if they just brought a jackhammer they could have eventually opened a hole to score through, so in monte's mind a wall would be useless. If a security measure isn't perfect, it's useless, don't waste money, spend on something else, lulz.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:20 pm

An investigation by a Houston television reporter revealed that the man accused of murdering a store owner is allegedly an illegal alien who is currently under President Barack Obama’s DACA amnesty program. The “Dreamer” is currently on the run after allegedly killing the store owner and shooting another man.
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/02/ ... ore-owner/

It's gonna be great, fam. Do it for the food variety. We are so much stronger now.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Not going to keep repeating myself Capps, I'm not you after all.
You never answered in the first place. You just keep saying spend the money elsewhere, as if that is good argument against a wall, but it's not.
We are spending it elsewhere.
We are spending it to support illegal aliens in our country. We spend it on healthcare for illegals, education for illegals, assistance for illegals. We spend it on courts and prisons for illegals. We spend it on taking care of the victims of crime by illegals.

We spend billions on illegal aliens every year.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:29 pm

verily
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751