President Hillary Rodham Clinton

SuburbanFarmer

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:41 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Is this the part were we get a heartfelt apology and admission that you don't know what the hell you are talking about?
Fuck are you talking about? I said it was rigged against Bernie before the Dem primary last year.
No bitch. You said both parties rig thier primaries and tip the scales, well no sorry wrong bitch. Someone as corrupt as Donna Brazzile to tell you what I was saying all along. I spit nothing but hard truth from the cubs, to guns, bbq sauce, and primary politics I have been vindicated on every level, in every respect. You trying to occupy this middle ground when in this respect there is none. For awhile now you whole outlook has been that Democrats are fine they only lost one election. Now you finally see they are a goddamned dumpster fire.
Both parties are a goddamned dumpster fire. The Reps just elected a fucking reality star to POTUS, and you’re going to pretend they have any relevance?? Has anything Conservative actually happened since November, other than a judge appointment? You’re completely delusional.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:[

It's a standard technique for several forum members. It's incredibly tiresome to defend against strawmen every few pages.
I VERY rarely respond to StA, he's just so bat-shit insane, anything resembling honest discourse rarely leaves his brain. It appears Okee's doing everything he can to join that club.
:lol:

What are the dues?

Do you accept sticks and stones?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:31 pm

katarn wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Both of you piss people off because you very obviously are democrats. Pretending otherwise is what annoys everybody. Just come right out and say it.

For instance, in that other thread, Kath pretends like she can't "see" all the anti-white policies and hatred in our society today coming from the left. It's an every day thing now. It seems to me she agrees with it, not that she can't "see" it. That's what set Okie off.

Or in that thread where some college student says people fighting against PC and for the freedom of speech are just the "other side of the coin" from SJWs. It seems to me that this person agrees with the SJWs, but is embarrassed by the their ineffectiveness. He wants to disparage free speech activists because he doesn't agree with the human right of free speech, but he knows the SJW tactic isn't working.

Why don't you just fucking admit you have an unpopular opinion about something and defend it? This game of pretending like you are some middle ground when you are not is highly annoying to people.
I don't think assigning and assuming motives is reasonable.
Horseshit.

Would you say the same about a Turk denying the Armenian genocide?

When something is absolutely apparent, but someone with a clear ideological motive denies it, you can easily identify their motive.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:There’s no Lefties on this forum.
He said looking in the mirror while chanting, "Tax the rich until there are no more rich."

:roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
katarn wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Both of you piss people off because you very obviously are democrats. Pretending otherwise is what annoys everybody. Just come right out and say it.

For instance, in that other thread, Kath pretends like she can't "see" all the anti-white policies and hatred in our society today coming from the left. It's an every day thing now. It seems to me she agrees with it, not that she can't "see" it. That's what set Okie off.

Or in that thread where some college student says people fighting against PC and for the freedom of speech are just the "other side of the coin" from SJWs. It seems to me that this person agrees with the SJWs, but is embarrassed by the their ineffectiveness. He wants to disparage free speech activists because he doesn't agree with the human right of free speech, but he knows the SJW tactic isn't working.

Why don't you just fucking admit you have an unpopular opinion about something and defend it? This game of pretending like you are some middle ground when you are not is highly annoying to people.
I don't think assigning and assuming motives is reasonable.
Horseshit.

Would you say the same about a Turk denying the Armenian genocide?

When something is absolutely apparent, but someone with a clear ideological motive denies it, you can easily identify their motive.

Yep.

But I thought Katarn was just trying to be witty by engaging in the practice himself there.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fuck are you talking about? I said it was rigged against Bernie before the Dem primary last year.
No bitch. You said both parties rig thier primaries and tip the scales, well no sorry wrong bitch. Someone as corrupt as Donna Brazzile to tell you what I was saying all along. I spit nothing but hard truth from the cubs, to guns, bbq sauce, and primary politics I have been vindicated on every level, in every respect. You trying to occupy this middle ground when in this respect there is none. For awhile now you whole outlook has been that Democrats are fine they only lost one election. Now you finally see they are a goddamned dumpster fire.
Both parties are a goddamned dumpster fire. The Reps just elected a fucking reality star to POTUS, and you’re going to pretend they have any relevance?? Has anything Conservative actually happened since November, other than a judge appointment? You’re completely delusional.
Tax break for the majority of Americans. :dance:

Look up median in the dictionary,

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The travel bans, Mexico City policy, extreme vetting, ending of the EPA "puddle" regs, most of the gun EO's rescinded, out of the Paris Accords, extra scrutiny towards the Iran deal, that is on its way out. Elections have consequences suck it bitch. Not to mention what is happening in state legislatures across the country. You are a delusional bitch if you think one party holding 68% of governorships, 64% of state legislatures, a majority in House and Senate and the Presidency is a dumpster fire. It is a soothing campfire with an occasional burnt marshmallow. Accept it your party sucks, mine, not a panacea, but comfortably in the drivers seat. Our warchests are full and our bench is stocked. Yours is bankrupt and your bench is a bunch of feuding septuagenarian opportunist some of them have only been a democrat long enough to take a piss. Keep living in that bubble you stupid, myopic, delusional, dishonest bitch.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Yet it’s revenue-neutral, and the last budget practically added a zero to our spending. You’re pathetic.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Yet it’s revenue-neutral, and the last budget practically added a zero to our spending. You’re pathetic.
Oh look he rented a Uhaul. Moving those goalpost to another state.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Who said revenue neutral? Sad bitch is a sad bitch.

The median income in America is set to see a tax break, and mathematically illiterate faggots like you are too fucking stupid to understand why. You don't deserve it anyway.

Median income Americans, meaning more than anyone else, because you don't know what median means, are about to see their taxes go down, and dispshit liberal fakenews guzzling faggots like you are choking yourself to death on the filthy fakenews cock that you can't get enough of.

Fine by me. Keep losing, fucksticks.