Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Speaker to Animals

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:29 pm

What's hilarious to me is that you often express actual hate speech towards Catholic Britons all the time. I mean.. if *that* is some kind of proof positive that PeterSweden needs to be hunted down, caged, or even killed by Antifa (which was the intent of the article you linked to), then -- holy fuck -- what do you deserve, Monty??

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

So.. you're point is he deserves to be threatened with violence because he has a different political view than your own?
Lovely strawman there. My point is, he lied about where he lives, denied posting hate speech, works for the family junk mail business which owes £700,000 in Swedish taxes and has a serious rascist agenda.
You want me to swallow his fake story about ''feeling'' he would be arrested if he was still living in England (which he is).
Fake news.
Who is threatening him with violence? Certainly not me.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

So.. you're point is he deserves to be threatened with violence because he has a different political view than your own?
Lovely strawman there. My point is, he lied about where he lives, denied posting hate speech, works for the family junk mail business which owes £700,000 in Swedish taxes and has a serious rascist agenda.
You want me to swallow his fake story about ''feeling'' he would be arrested if he was still living in England (which he is).
Fake news.

It's not a strawman. What do you think is the intent of articles like the one you just propagated?

"The so-called Monty poster's real name is Carl Cuck and he lives at.."

If the right did it to you, you'd probably see the problem. But when you do it, it's all fine.

Again: how does doxxing the man prove that his allegation against the British police are "fake news"?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Still not convinced, here's more (not a lefty site)
Even UKIP called him a bigot
https://concretemilkshake.wordpress.com ... er-sweden/
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Still not convinced, here's more (not a lefty site)
At least he's not stealing tv like a degenerate.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Still not convinced, here's more (not a lefty site)

So you think he is lying because you dislike his views. That's called an ad hominem fallacy. However much you are repulsed by the man's views does not somehow determine the factuality of his allegation. You are doing essentially the same thing as slut-shaming a rape victim here. You accuse the person making the allegation of being this horrible person and therefore anything they say must therefore be false -- which is fallacious as hell. And embarrassing for you since, as I pointed out, you post WAY more hateful things than his tweets you quoted. If all of his statements are to be construed as lies because of the alleged hatred in those tweets (not seeing it by the way), then what exactly do you deserve, Monty?

Or perhaps the problem is that he doesn't hate the correct people as you do..
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Fake news.

It's not a strawman. What do you think is the intent of articles like the one you just propagated?

If the right did it to you, you'd probably see the problem. But when you do it, it's all fine.

Again: how does doxxing the man prove that his allegation against the British police are "fake news"?
The intent is to prove his dishonesty.
Everyone can see you posting then defending this man.
He's a far right blogger with an agenda but you believe him. Sad.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Fake news.

The intent is to prove his dishonesty.
Everyone can see you posting then defending this man.
He's a far right blogger with an agenda but you believe him. Sad.

It's called ad hominem fallacy. You attack the man making an argument instead of the argument. In this case, the man made a specific allegation of harassment by the Orwellian "hate crimes" unit. You dismissed that as obvious lies because you dislike his political views so much.

I can't imagine how that could possibly lead to totalitarian regimes and violence... :shhh:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:12 pm

If you want to go supporting click bait journalists go ahead. Just don't expect me to ignore who he is and what his motivations are.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:18 pm

No. I am supporting reason here. You keep posting fallacious bullshit.

You claimed his allegation is "fake news". You attempted to prove your assertion with a link to some filth website that doxxes people they don't agree with in an act of political terrorism. I asked you how any of that proves your assertion that his claim was fake. You said it must be fake because his tweets were so horrible.

His tweets were relatively benign compared to your routine hate speech, but none of that proves that an allegation is false. It would be like you claiming something happened to you, and me posting all your hate speech towards Christians as some kind of "proof" your claim must be a lie. It's irrational and only convinces other dullards.