Social Justice Warriors Thread

K@th

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by K@th » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:18 am

PartyOf5 wrote:Last night Hollywood hosted the Oscars.
Truly awful.
Account abandoned.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Kobe did nothing wrong.
At the very least he cheated on his wife. He admitted that. So he did do something wrong.

Ryan Seacrest has been accused just like Kobe. Secrest is taking flak from all over at the same time and from the same people who are giving awards to Kobe. The same people who gave awards to (and protected) Weinstein before it became advantageous for them to turn on him and proclaim #metoo.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:31 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
At the very least he cheated on his wife. He admitted that. So he did do something wrong.

Ryan Seacrest has been accused just like Kobe. Secrest is taking flak from all over at the same time and from the same people who are giving awards to Kobe. The same people who gave awards to (and protected) Weinstein before it became advantageous for them to turn on him and proclaim #metoo.

I was joking a bit. I usually discount public rape allegations, especially against wealthy men, but the strangulation bruises on the woman's neck don't help his case.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:01 am

DBTrek wrote: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... e=Facebook

How did I know the race and sex of this hyper-offended person before even clicking on the article?

:think:
Shame, she'd be cute if she dropped the weight.

I was changing diapers and plunging a clogged drain all night, which flooded my garage. Still better than watching the Oscars.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:06 am

Her losing weight would entail skipping snacks and breakfast, and exercising hard every day for the next few years. Most people fail, especially if they already are that far gone.

You really would have to force people to do it somehow.

I can tell you that, for me, none of this would have stuck had it not been for the fact that exercise made severe pain go away. That's a pretty big carrot. Now I really like it, but that took about a year to set in.

In general, I would suggest encouraging people to turn their lives around, but focusing on kids. Make sure no young people get like that starting in schools. That's when exercise can be mandatory. You cannot control their diets very well, but you can sure as shit make them exercise. By the time they become adults, hopefully you will have made it fun for them.

So make gym mandatory and make it fun. Make it unique for each student, based on his or her own interests and strengths.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:12 am

For instance, even the gayest male students could go do something like ballet. Girls who don't like to compete can do things like yoga and artistic gymnastics.

The way we do gym now is kind of ass, if we even do it (I think most government schools still make it relatively optional these days).

Get rid of the social justice cancer coursework and replace it with physical activity.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:

Did you see that fat ass diamond he bought for his wife after those "allegations" came out though? Harvey never bought any of them shit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:19 am

Haumana wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Did you see that fat ass diamond he bought for his wife after those "allegations" came out though? Harvey never bought any of them shit.

No, Harvey just compensated whores with fame and millions of dollars in major roles in big Hollywood films for a solid dick sucking. Then, after they profited from being whores, they pretended they were raped.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 am

Haumana wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

He made them stars, baby. They can buy diamond mines for themselves now. Just an hour or two on the casting couch, and all your dreams come true.

It's actually the best deal a prostitute could ever ask for... :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:52 am

Oh my. Apparently this obeast was singing a fat acceptance song at the Oscars.

In the background were every freak and nonwhite immigrant organizers could drum up. No normal white American men.

They definitely jumped the shark this time.