The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

Speaker to Animals

Re: The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:07 am

Also lowers protein synthesis by 20%

Lowers test and HGH by 25% and 42%

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-bigalcohol.htm

Fuck that.

If I told you about a supplement that would magically rob you 20% of your muscle growth, 25% of your testosterone, and 42% of HGH, would you be like, "Hell yeah, mangina my shit right up!"?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:08 pm

The viking drinking hall.

Or as StA calls it, the mangina spa.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

apeman

Post by apeman » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Maybe the viking all die young while raiding, before alcohol has sufficient time to turn them gay

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 pm

apeman wrote:Maybe the viking all die young while raiding, before alcohol has sufficient time to turn them gay

This.

The science is clear.

Also, maybe it's mostly myth. I look at Scandinavians now and it boggles the mind that they are related to vikings in any way.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm

apeman wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:20 pounds in 2 months with no cardio, and drinking low carb beer every night. I've got no other explanation than the change in diet.
Okee, please tell me more about drinking beer during this, I was under the impression alcohol frustrates the purpose of all this.

Day 5 for me -- still no alcohol, which sadly is a point of pride, have not gone this long without a single beer since probably before I was 21.

Energy is super high, I have to work sat and sun this week, yet I am full of energy and motivation, crushing.

BUT

At my neighbors party last night, it is a new experience to be hanging out in a fun group setting with lots of folks and everyone drinking but me, I was surprised that I still had fun (never tried this), gotta figure out where the line for me should be.
I just drink low carb beer. Probably best to keep it to a minimum.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I just drink low carb beer. Probably best to keep it to a minimum.
Legit question: What are some good low-carb beers?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Bonus for Keto-Metas:

Processed foods in general will lay your country asses low. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/well ... .html?_r=0

Just eat animals you either catch or shoot, or buy from your local butcher; and veggies from your garden or local farmers' market, along with some basic spices, salts, minerals and stuff with no processing; and how can you go wrong? I don't know about New York City, but we can do that at about the same price down here. Now, I would be a hypocrite if I pretended I followed that advice to a "T." <munching tortilla chips and Pace picante sauce>

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Fife wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:I just drink low carb beer. Probably best to keep it to a minimum.
Budweiser Select hasn't been too bad.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Fife wrote:

Legit answer:

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:04 pm

SAD!