Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Fife

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:16 pm

C-Mag wrote::hand:

We might have someone interested in some justice here.

Report that the FBI is investigating the Berkely Mayor who ordered the Police to stand down and let the violence and destruction happen without threat of arrest by the police.

https://twitter.com/MagaFeed/status/827253182267023360

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope this is true

Third time I've posted this statute on this topic. Give it a read, and think about the reason it was enacted when it was enacted. 18 U.S. Code § 242

Some smart lawyer should rake UC for about 8 figures, and some employee of the administration should have a talk with the mayor about a 10 year hitch.

I'm going to get pretty fucking impatient if Trump lets this kind of shit slide at the same time we are ramping up foreign misadventures.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:18 pm

DrYouth wrote:You can see where the confusion starts.
It's the lack of an apostrophe in faggot's that caused the confusion. I thought the protesters were the faggots too. I get it now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:19 pm

They're all faggots though. That's the irony. Decriminalizing homosexuality was a mistake.

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

DrYouth wrote:I am keeping up...

Didn't know he called himself a dangerous faggot.

Thanks for filling me in.

First time I've heard of this dude... I assume you all follow him on Twitter...

That's why I come here.
This whole college tour he's been doing is called the "Dangerous Faggot Tour"

If you ever hear Milo he's pretty abrasive and intentionally offensive. Flamoyantly gay as well. I think it's annoying (and he attracted a cultish folowing) but he is a good example of free speech and he is making his point well. I'm impressed at how very successful his years of marketing himself have been. He was just a fringe anti-PC/SJW guy and now he is mainstream news. Looking forward to his interview on Tucker's show and seeing how he inroduces himself to a lot of new viewers in the public.

He's not trustworthy but I agree he has the right to free speech and even if he is a degenerate seeking fame, he had a pretty good impact last night and made a much bigger threat (idiot "anarchists" being used by NWO globalists) reveal itself a little more.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:One moron walking into that firestorm with his magical hat got beaten and died.
This is why you are a worthless sack of shit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Weren't you threatening to kick off if Clinton won? What are you complaining about anyway since you gave up on the United States and your fellow citizens a long time ago.

Petition big papa Trump to rain hellfire down on some Berkeley trust fund kids ya big baby.

^^^ This is what the left is really about. They don't care. They love this shit. For them, this has always been a war against their fellow Americans.

Time to take them for their word and treat them as the enemies they are.
^^^This is what cowardly nationalists are really about. They just want to frame everything in terms of friend or foe, and they don't care about creating a United States that works for all citizens.

Don't fall for it.
Rioters are in the streets attacking their political enemies for over a year, and you're giving them cover. You people do not realize that you are done. All you're doing now is destroying your odds at getting out of this alive.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:One moron walking into that firestorm with his magical hat got beaten and died.
This is why you are a worthless sack of shit.
When you accept that rape victims were asking for it, by not wearing the right kind of burka, it all makes perfect sense.

In Catass Buttpirate world, might makes right.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yes, he was. If you see a violent riot taking place, you do not put on the other side's colors and walk toward it.....
Yeah, yeah, we know, you're an obliged to flee coward. It's been noted.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yes, he was. If you see a violent riot taking place, you do not put on the other side's colors and walk toward it.....
Yeah, yeah, we know, you're an obliged to flee coward. It's been noted.
If he comes back and starts responding try not to quote him as much as possible. Preesh

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
We are not the ones beating innocent people to death with metal poles and punching women in the face for wearing the wrong hat.
I don't condone that, and never would... so we agree fellow citizen.
When you say the police should allow it, rather than make a scene, you're condoning it.