so will white people have to bow down to Harry's negro son?

Speaker to Animals

Re: so will white people have to bow down to Harry's negro son?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 11, 2019 7:55 am

Depends. There are some super hot black chicks, but the ones I find attractive are obviously mixed race. The blackest women are not attractive at all, even to black men.

There has been some interesting theories on differing SMVs divided by race and gender, and the black race is particularly set up for eventual assimilation outside of predominantly black nations. Black men have the highest SMV of all men when you remove the $$$ factor from the equation, and black women have the absolute lowest SMV of all women.

This is why black nationalists are so adamant about blacks only coupling with other blacks.

I suspect our race dies similarly when exposed to Latin America. Hispanic women are preferable to quite a lot of white men over white women, and white men are preferable to a lot of Hispanic women over Hispanic men.

Speaker to Animals

Re: so will white people have to bow down to Harry's negro son?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 11, 2019 8:04 am

Okay.. I guess our biggest weakness is Asian chicks, and the Latino thing is just me. Here is a graph of responses on dating social media:

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch ... sian-women

Damn, that is interesting. I thought black men got most of the responses.

But you can see the Latina strategy to be superior, since most white men are pursuing the Asian women, but Hispanic women are almost as interested in white men as Asian women.

But you can also see the problem for the black race in that black men are least interested in black women.