clubgop

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
So much stupid in this post.

Schools aren't cash starved.

The rest of your post is retarded nonsense.
Nice Ad Homs, do you have an actual argument or just insults?
No need to reply, I already know the answer.
1. Schools are not cash starved.

2. The argument was made for private schools, not public schools, so security would be in the budget of a business that has to break even.

3. Private schools perform better without the budgets of public schools.

4. The idea of private industry gun makers helping out with security of public schools is already done through taxes.

5. Public schools waste that tax money and fail to provide security or educated students.

6. Insurance for gun owners would only be paid for by legal gun owners. Gun crimes are committed by illegal gun users who would not be insured.

7. Millions of drivers are uninsured, and millions of car accidents occur where no insurance policy is present.

Everything in your post was fucking retarded.
1. The exact argument for healthcare is doubly true for education yet cause government controls it the left, like Monty, ignore it.

2. Malls, that have to make a profit, have better security.

3. True

4. Does it ever stop with these leftist? "McDonald's should pay a fat tax."

5.True, it even far worse than that. They take temporary funding increases hire people they can't keep so the unions can siphon off more money to Democrat politicians. We see you, leftist.

6. Not only that, but leftist like Monty whine about the power the gun lobby has, but they want the insurance industry going against them too? :lol:

7. And the cost of that is placed on insurance customers, insurers, and it doesn't prevent one accident.

What is the thinking here? "I was going to shoot up a school but I don't have insurance, maybe I'll volunteer at the old folks home."

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
So insurance for car owners is retarded because some people choose not to buy it?
The Vegas shooter was a legal owner as far as I'm aware. Many crimes are committed by legal gun owners.
Schools waste tax money so don't give them any more for security measures, what sort of an argument is that?

18 school shootings so far this year. Security costs money. Spend more on security if gun controls won't work. Register your guns while you are at it to make it harder for criminals to get their hands on them.

Or shove your head in the sand while shouting ''freedom and rights''. It won't save childrens lives but at least you won't hear the screams.
Did you look at the list of the 18? One of em is a dude that pulled into an old school parking lot to shoot himself in the head. School shooting, yo.

Think of the children...........

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:This kid had some issues
Gallagher: “We should also point out that we have scoured his social media footprint. We have mentioned this before, but he was clearly obsessed with guns because he was attached and followed all types of gun groups, as well as resistance groups — the Syrian resistance and Iraqi fighters. Remeber, we said earlier that he was actually involved in a chat room discussion, YouTube chat room discussion online about the building of bombs.”
I hate this shit. We are just a generation, or less, away from a minority report society. I'm not being chicken little, here, because government will always use and abuse the edge in the name of safety, and the sheeple will cheer with joy.
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Register your guns while you are at it to make it harder for criminals to get their hands on them.
How pre tell would a registration make it harder for criminals to get a hold of them?

Once again, please tell Democrats to run on this shit. You have no idea what you are talking about and you have no self awareness about how this comes off. You think you have it better off? You presume to tell us how to live our lives? You want to rule over us from a distant capitol? Yes. Yes. Yes. And you claim to bot be a leftist? More lies, more dishonesty.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Nice Ad Homs, do you have an actual argument or just insults?
No need to reply, I already know the answer.

2. The argument was made for private schools, not public schools, so security would be in the budget of a business that has to break even.

4. The idea of private industry gun makers helping out with security of public schools is already done through taxes.

5. Public schools waste that tax money and fail to provide security or educated students.

6. Insurance for gun owners would only be paid for by legal gun owners. Gun crimes are committed by illegal gun users who would not be insured.

7. Millions of drivers are uninsured, and millions of car accidents occur where no insurance policy is present.

So insurance for car owners is retarded because some people choose not to buy it?
The Vegas shooter was a legal owner as far as I'm aware. Many crimes are committed by legal gun owners.
Schools waste tax money so don't give them any more for security measures, what sort of an argument is that?

18 school shootings so far this year. Security costs money. Spend more on security if gun controls won't work. Register your guns while you are at it to make it harder for criminals to get their hands on them.

Or shove your head in the sand while shouting ''freedom and rights''. It won't save childrens lives but at least you won't hear the screams.
More retarded shit.

1. Car insurance doesn't prevent car accidents.

2. Car insurance pays for the damages done after a car accident has already occurred.

3. Millions of car accidents occur where the person at fault is not insured, and so no damages are covered.

4. Registering guns has nothing what so fucking ever to do with being able to get a gun. Idiot.

5. The vast majority of gun crime is committed by people illegally possessing guns. All the words in the universe printed on paper that criminals will ignore will do nothing to change this.

6. Schools waste the money they get to educate students, and will obviously waste any more money you give them to provide security.

There were 34,439 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2016 in which 37,461 deaths occurred. This resulted in 11.6 deaths per 100,000 people and 1.16 deaths per 100 million miles traveled. The fatality rate per 100,000 people ranged from 4.0 in the District of Columbia to 23.1 in Mississippi. The death rate per 100 million miles traveled ranged from 0.66 in Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Rhode Island to 1.88 in South Carolina. 1
If only we registered our cars and had car insurance.

Idiot.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 pm

Kath wrote:
Gallagher: “We should also point out that we have scoured his social media footprint. We have mentioned this before, but he was clearly obsessed with guns because he was attached and followed all types of gun groups, as well as resistance groups — the Syrian resistance and Iraqi fighters. Remeber, we said earlier that he was actually involved in a chat room discussion, YouTube chat room discussion online about the building of bombs.”
I hate this shit. We are just a generation, or less, away from a minority report society. I'm not being chicken little, here, because government will always use and abuse the edge in the name of safety, and the sheeple will cheer with joy.
Well this kid was expelled so it begs some questions. However we are already there people like Monty and other dishonest leftist are blaming the NRA for some reason. So at least this has some truth to it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:13 pm

clubgop wrote:
Register your guns while you are at it to make it harder for criminals to get their hands on them.
How pre tell would a registration make it harder for criminals to get a hold of them?

Once again, please tell Democrats to run on this shit. You have no idea what you are talking about and you have no self awareness about how this comes off. You think you have it better off? You presume to tell us how to live our lives? You want to rule over us from a distant capitol? Yes. Yes. Yes. And you claim to bot be a leftist? More lies, more dishonesty.
If we just mandated registration and car insurance, muslims wouldn't be able to get cars to run people over.

Fucking moron.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

More retarded shit.

1. Car insurance doesn't prevent car accidents.

2. Car insurance pays for the damages done after a car accident has already occurred.

3. Millions of car accidents occur where the person at fault is not insured, and so no damages are covered.

4. Registering guns has nothing what so fucking ever to do with being able to get a gun. Idiot.

5. The vast majority of gun crime is committed by people illegally possessing guns. All the words in the universe printed on paper that criminals will ignore will do nothing to change this.

6. Schools waste the money they get to educate students, and will obviously waste any more money you give them to provide security.

There were 34,439 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2016 in which 37,461 deaths occurred. This resulted in 11.6 deaths per 100,000 people and 1.16 deaths per 100 million miles traveled. The fatality rate per 100,000 people ranged from 4.0 in the District of Columbia to 23.1 in Mississippi. The death rate per 100 million miles traveled ranged from 0.66 in Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Rhode Island to 1.88 in South Carolina. 1
If only we registered our cars and had car insurance.

Idiot.
Shhh don't tell them who provides the most affordable most valuable insurance for gun carriers. It's the NRA and concealed carry USA.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 pm

4am and no chance of reasonable discussion so I'm going to bed. Instead of just calling me retarded if any of you could suggest a way to stop your children from getting shot at school I'll read it in the morning.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Kath wrote:

It's not fun.
I generally look to see if the shooter was on SSRI drugs, I'm seldom disappointed. The recent autopsy on the Vegas shooter didn't show a lot, but it did show he was on SSRI drugs.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience