Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

C-Mag

Re: Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:22 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Oh, Nick...... these are Federal Employees, we don't do that anymore.......... as far as I can tell :roll:
Seriously.

You told my congressman "no."

Then pressure was ratcheted up, so now you've said "yes."

The person who said no needs to be fired.
I'm with you 100% I don't know why all these corrupt cops in the FBI aren't on Administrative Leave at a Min. They each need to be given the Mike Flynn treatment......... Breakdown the door at O Dark 30, full on tactical op, spouse, kids, gay lovers, cats, all restrained for hours, shoot the dog, take all their electronic equipment and files, then walk out and leave the house a mess......... maybe take them away for questioning.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Not stomping on the cat ATF style. It's like you're not even trying to be a fed.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm

One of the best, Attkisson weighs in
Meantime, the Department of Justice has officially warned the House Intelligence Committee not to release its memo. It's like the possible defendant in a criminal trial threatening prosecutors for having the audacity to reveal alleged evidence to the judge and jury.

This is the first time I can recall open government groups and many reporters joining in the argument to keep the information secret. They are strangely uncurious about alleged improprieties with implications of the worst kind: Stasi-like tactics used against Americans. “Don’t be irresponsible and reveal sources and methods,” they plead.

As for me? I don’t care what political stripes the alleged offenders wear or whose side they’re on. If their sources and methods are inappropriate, they should be fully exposed and stopped.
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... Qw.twitter
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:One of the best, Attkisson weighs in
Meantime, the Department of Justice has officially warned the House Intelligence Committee not to release its memo. It's like the possible defendant in a criminal trial threatening prosecutors for having the audacity to reveal alleged evidence to the judge and jury.

This is the first time I can recall open government groups and many reporters joining in the argument to keep the information secret. They are strangely uncurious about alleged improprieties with implications of the worst kind: Stasi-like tactics used against Americans. “Don’t be irresponsible and reveal sources and methods,” they plead.

As for me? I don’t care what political stripes the alleged offenders wear or whose side they’re on. If their sources and methods are inappropriate, they should be fully exposed and stopped.
She's the shape of things to come, Carlus.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Yeah, she went Rogue when CBS started to censor her reporting...... it won her the chance to be spied on by the Obama admin
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Clinton–Obama Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted

If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton–Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges. That is why such an indictment of Hillary Clinton was never going to happen. The latest jaw-dropping disclosures of text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his paramour, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, illustrate this point.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ct-hillary
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Clinton–Obama Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted

If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton–Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges. That is why such an indictment of Hillary Clinton was never going to happen. The latest jaw-dropping disclosures of text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his paramour, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, illustrate this point.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ct-hillary

+1
Absolutely.
BTW............. The FBI never officially closed this investigation, and the DOJ going along with the FBI assessment leaves this an open case. :pray:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:27 pm

If the missing texts weren't suspicion enough, add this to it.

The DOJ and FBI found the missing texts within hours of being sued by Judicial Watch
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... e-n2439227
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:35 pm

C-Mag wrote:If the missing texts weren't suspicion enough, add this to it.

The DOJ and FBI found the missing texts within hours of being sued by Judicial Watch
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... e-n2439227
The dog ate the emails.

Forensics are going through the vomit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 am

C-Mag wrote:One of the best, Attkisson weighs in

LOL
“We need to produce our own memo that lays out the actual facts and shows how the majority memo distorts the work of the FBI and the Department of Justice,” said Rep. Adam Schiff, the lead Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck