Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Ex-California

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
California wrote:

Expensive.
Yeah, it is.

I'm paying more than $200/month for me and my son's BJJ there. We have UFC-branded gyms locally that are a lot cheaper, more like your standard 24hr/LA Fitness pricing but there's less of a community and I've heard the trainers don't care as much.

I just want to learn Wing Chun, honestly. I am getting the movement training on my own. Sometimes it feels like I can do some crazy acrobatic shit, but I am not sure yet. I belted out some pistol squats the other day. That blew my mind. I am pretty close to one-arm push ups too. The gymnastics stuff was going well, but I still have to rehab my shoulders. I think my shoulders and neck are the last places with systemic pain left.

The stuff that's going on with me is really pretty wild when you think about it. I was totally bed-ridden a few years ago.
No, that is crzy man. When I first started posting on the DCF you were bedridden

My coworker does Wing Chun, its some really cool stuff
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:02 am

heydaralon wrote:I'm just glad the White House will listen for a change about the Loot Crates. I haven't slept in 4 weeks because my Loot Crate gave me an Arkham Asylum poster not the Justice League one I wanted. Not cool Frank Miller!
You really are stupid...

#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 am

I still get stunned by some of the things The Conservative wants government to get it's claws into.

Unless you are being forced at gunpoint to make in game purchases, keep government out of it.

Seriously, TC? C'mon.... do you want government to limit how much you can spend at Target, too?

FFS.
Account abandoned.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:48 am

Kath wrote:I still get stunned by some of the things The Conservative wants government to get it's claws into.

Unless you are being forced at gunpoint to make in game purchases, keep government out of it.

Seriously, TC? C'mon.... do you want government to limit how much you can spend at Target, too?

FFS.
Actually, they already have their claws in gambling, and this is a practice that is illegal in the US already, so why not? Amuse me, please...
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:07 am

Loot boxes are no more gambling than buying baseball cards. You know you are going to get some baseball cards, but they may not be the ones you want. Same - you will always get something from a loot box, but it may not be what you want.

Gambling means you may come away from a cash investment with nothing.
Account abandoned.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:11 am

Kath wrote:I still get stunned by some of the things The Conservative wants government to get it's claws into.
Seriously. And in any case,

Could you imagine

making a petition about this?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 am

California wrote:
California wrote: Yeah, it is.

I'm paying more than $200/month for me and my son's BJJ there. We have UFC-branded gyms locally that are a lot cheaper, more like your standard 24hr/LA Fitness pricing but there's less of a community and I've heard the trainers don't care as much.

I just want to learn Wing Chun, honestly. I am getting the movement training on my own. Sometimes it feels like I can do some crazy acrobatic shit, but I am not sure yet. I belted out some pistol squats the other day. That blew my mind. I am pretty close to one-arm push ups too. The gymnastics stuff was going well, but I still have to rehab my shoulders. I think my shoulders and neck are the last places with systemic pain left.

The stuff that's going on with me is really pretty wild when you think about it. I was totally bed-ridden a few years ago.
No, that is crzy man. When I first started posting on the DCF you were bedridden

Most of that superhero stuff is acrobatics, gymnastics, and parkour-style skills. I am too old for that last stuff, but I am pretty sure I can do some of it (though I would tweak my lower back for sure).

Or you could take the Punisher path like Okie.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:14 am

California wrote:

Most of that superhero stuff is acrobatics, gymnastics, and parkour-style skills. I am too old for that last stuff, but I am pretty sure I can do some of it (though I would tweak my lower back for sure).

Try Wang Chung Dance Hall Days you can find it on the GTA Vice City soundtrack.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:17 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:18 am

California wrote:

What's Okie doing? Is it in the Fitness thread?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session