Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

TheReal_ND

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:58 pm

LVH2 wrote:My hot take on these types is that they are basically LARPers. They think it sounds cool to have been in the Spanish Civil War or some shit, so they LARP like Trump as Hitler, just as people who dig foxholes in their back yard LARPed like Obama was going to put them in concentration camps.

It's a LARPy time. Proper LARP is like a mainstream thing now, I guess. And you have all this LARP stuff that kind of bleeds into real life. Like people who LARP like they are bikers. Especially the ones who are against child molestation. "Oh man, if the president of NAMBLA ever tries to molest a kid in my neighborhood, I'm gonna beat the stuffing out of him!"

As Nuke knows, this goes way back in the scene. When people LARPing that they were Nazis would fight people LARPing like they were opposing a meaningful Nazi threat.

I'm not 100% sure why the Antifa are among the more violent LARPers, but I think a lot has to do with their narrative.
I don't think you're incorrect in your assessment.

https://my.mixtape.moe/gixqkh.mp4

I have some other thoughts as well though. I'll keep them to myself for now.

At the end of the day this crowd needed to be dispersed four hours ago though. I'm not going to have them push this narrative that the country is about to fall into civil war because some hipsters want to act tough and the police let them because of orders. I want this crushed. It's not even remotely lawful and I want all their rich parents to be paying heavy bails tomorrow. Watch. Just watch man. Watch how the media spins this oven their WTO protest.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am

A bunch of good stuff at twitter #miloatcal
https://twitter.com/hashtag/miloatcal

videos and comments
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:05 am

The other thing they are Larping is the Maidan, they had the shields out in a phalanx, Kiev style.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:11 am

Last edited by TheReal_ND on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:22 am

A bunch of videos at these links.

Looting Starbucks, smashing ATMs, breaking into banks, using fireworks in an attempt to start fires
https://twitter.com/search?q=antifa&src=tyah

folks are saying one dead
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Antifa?src=hash
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:24 am

From earlier; what does the rule of law mean in Berkeley?

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah I'm watching that later. Watching liberals burn down Berkeley over a Milo appearance right now.
Is Sessions gonna get off his cracker ass and fuck up some astroturfed hippies?

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
And I'll add another federal statute on for your perusal, enacted for the po-poes in this EXACT SITUATION:

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:26 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:28 am

And there it is....

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:34 am

Fife wrote:From earlier; what does the rule of law mean in Berkeley?

Yeah, you are absolutely right Fife. Prosecute these fuckers.

Reddit is saying the guy that got hit in the head with the shovel is dead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... n_knocked/

That would be 2 deaths in a week at Milo events. They really, really hate Milo. I'm sure they view him as a traitor.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:36 am

In the end, this always backfires to the favour of the Right, let's not forget; Nixon won, twice, second time; in a landslide.
Nec Aspera Terrent