Bro, do you even vape?

TheReal_ND

Re: Bro, do you even vape?

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Lol like that's even necessary. I would have already grounded the plane for lighting up anyway.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I was just shit posting but yeah keep complaining about smells and shit.
I will if the mood strikes me, but I'm good for now.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 pm

After I quit smoking, I haven't used nearly as much hot sauce as I used to. That shit really does kill your sense of taste. Quitting the dip has been going okay so far. Once or twice I've had the urge to reach for the spit jar, and realized it wasn't there.

I think I'm gonna bump this 10 mg nicotine up to 12 on the next bottle, but that could be around fucking Easter.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 am

I thought they sold 24mg juice. Yeah ten is too low fuck that noise.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:22 am

Okeefenokee wrote:After I quit smoking, I haven't used nearly as much hot sauce as I used to. That shit really does kill your sense of taste. Quitting the dip has been going okay so far. Once or twice I've had the urge to reach for the spit jar, and realized it wasn't there.

I think I'm gonna bump this 10 mg nicotine up to 12 on the next bottle, but that could be around fucking Easter.

Did your lifts improve at the gym?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:24 am

Nicotine still restricts blood vessels so he would still need more down time between reps than a non tobacco user.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:28 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Nicotine still restricts blood vessels so he would still need more down time between reps than a non tobacco user.

Is it nicotine the drug that does it or just the smoking, though?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I thought they sold 24mg juice. Yeah ten is too low fuck that noise.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Nicotine still restricts blood vessels so he would still need more down time between reps than a non tobacco user.

Nicotine pretty sure. It raises blood pressure via restricting the blood vessels and also hardens them iirc. It's not really that bad though in and of itself. It's the smoking that causes a host of other problems.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:40 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Nicotine pretty sure. It raises blood pressure via restricting the blood vessels and also hardens them iirc. It's not really that bad though in and of itself. It's the smoking that causes a host of other problems.

My VO2 Max is in the athletic level now, after the heavy training over the past year and a half (and probably some decent genetics). I definitely don't want to fuck with that.

At some point, I think it's possible to get addicted to improving all your various scores; heavier weights, faster runs, etc. Once that happens, things like alcohol and tobacco don't seem so enticing. At all.

This is especially true if you were literally bed-ridden at one point. No going back to that, man.