Social Justice Warriors Thread

Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:52 am

Hastur wrote:Not a fake account.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 am

I don't understand why we didn't signal boost them and argue that white people should not ever go see Black Panther. Force the producers to come out and try to reverse it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:29 pm

WOKE LEVEL 9000

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 am

Fife wrote:WOKE LEVEL 9000

RT needs to adjust its rating system
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 am

Notice how Get Out is at 99%. It was a good movie, but not an all-time great. Oh wait, it was great. I forgot that it showed white people as the evil beings taking over the bodies of innocent minorities. 100%!!!!

Entertainment is now fully political and weaponized. It used to be done subtlety and sparely, but now it's a full-on assault. BP is the SJW revenge for all the hate being thrown at The Last Jedi.

We really need two countries. Separate everything. I'll miss some of the things SJW provide in terms of work, but they are shitting in the punch bowl at this point and spoiling too much. Guess I'll have to go back in Hot Tub Time Machine a few years and not watch any entertainment created past that point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:34 am

OWG Citizen Kane still holding strong.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 am

clubgop wrote:That's nice for you but what about the rest of us? The best arguments are the ones that can be passed on.
CC 1.JPG
CC 2.JPG
CC 3.JPG
CC 4.JPG
CC 5.JPG
CC 6.JPG
CC 7.JPG
CC 8.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:21 am

Deleted my FB three days ago.
If it’s committed to becoming a SJW echo chamber, then far be it from me to interfere. Let the cultists collect there, repeat their dogma to each other, and participate in virtue signaling contests. Maybe I’ll stop by once every 4 years when they lose another presidential election to watch the collective meltdown, as they try to make sense of the results when “everyone they know” votes just like them.

Lulz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:36 am

DBTrek wrote:Deleted my FB three days ago.
If it’s committed to becoming a SJW echo chamber, then far be it from me to interfere. Let the cultists collect there, repeat their dogma to each other, and participate in virtue signaling contests. Maybe I’ll stop by once every 4 years when they lose another presidential election to watch the collective meltdown, as they try to make sense of the results when “everyone they know” votes just like them.

Lulz
There's a lot of "kids" on Facebook that are unaware any other arguments exist: they've been indoctrinated in school, college, news media entertainment, and workplace. SJWs have successfully taken control of all the readily accessible sources of information.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 am

Martin Hash wrote: There's a lot of "kids" on Facebook that are unaware any other arguments exist: they've been indoctrinated in school, college, news media entertainment, and workplace. SJWs have successfully taken control of all the readily accessible sources of information.
I applaud your tenacity, and faith in your fellow humans to be both capable and interested in learning.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"