SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:10 am

Bear in mind that you will feel it down your spine too, if it's there

Her chemical reaction will set off the same reaction in you, thus is how chick radar works

It's subconscious, it's the Tell, they cant hide it
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:07 am
this is where big blue eyes come into play
I got those. Chicks dig it.
8-)
Smitty-48 wrote:
You need eye contact, hold :blushes: to determine if she's twitterpated.

Bear in mind that you will feel it down your spine too, if it's there

Her chemical reaction will set off the same reaction in you, thus is how chick radar works

t's subconscious, it's the Tell, they cant hide it
Indeed, weaponize the big blue eyes, will do. My poker skills will come in handy, not that I need them to spot a tell that obvious, I'll Mikey McD that shit.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:21 am

I just decided to break the silence imposed by the brutal reign of terror perpetrated by the KKK over all of Western North Carolina and warn the good people of NYC. They are intercepting anybody with New York tags and setting them on fire. The racists took over here. I think Tennessee is still safe, so if you cut across Virginia and Kentucky, you can then travel down into Tennessee, safe from the genocide. Stay in the Tri-City area or head into Eastern Tennessee. DO NOT attempt to cross the passes over into WNC. Your life is precious.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am

I'd say population density is key, if you are out in the rural area, you've got buffer zone

If you are urban you're in the hot zone

I still treat the rural area around here as hot, but we just have a lot of space to roam around in
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:17 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
8-)
This is the Beckers, you don't have much to lose,

I wouldn't be aggressive per se, that could backfire,

but I would actively try to make it happen by any reasonable romantic means
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:31 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:25 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
8-)

Hopefully I flop the nut straight and can check raise my way to victory, Johnny Chan Knows.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am
I'd say population density is key, if you are out in the rural area, you've got buffer zone

I still treat the rural area around here as hot, but we just have a lot of space to roam around in
I think this is a mistake.

(1) Yankee urbanites have been fleeing to my area in droves. It's really disgusting. It has reached the point where radical feminists on my Facebook feed are calling for them to get camped.

(2) Rural areas have fuck all respirators. For example, there are 113 respirators in all of Western North Carolina as of a few weeks ago, and it is very unlikely that has changed due to people like New Yorkers demanding literally all the respirators (even to the point of sending soldiers to confiscate them from rural communities in their own state). New Yorkers are spreading this disease all over America (and, yeah, people are about ready to start killing you guys if you are reading this -- you are no joke hated now with a passion) and then the places they spread it to have no surge capacity whatsoever and no way to increase capacity because the cities are taking all the resources. Like I said, we have 113 ventilators for this corner of my state. New York City has at least four times as many respirators per capita and they still cry on television about not getting 30,000 more.

When this pandemic peaks in rural areas, it's going to be FAR more brutal than NYC. People like Cid can get fucked. I am tired of these people crying for ALL the God damned resources. They already have more per capita than most of us do outside their little Hillary Bubbles. Fuck them. Carlus is right to wish them ill. I am sick of the New York media constantly crying about not being given everything. I have even read batshit emotional articles out of New York media corps to the effect that "Trump wants to murder blue America by withholding respirators". That's right. If rural America does not accept dying in higher relative numbers, then we are murdering urbanites.

It's going to be really fucking bad because of these people. Already we see resort towns that these urbanites frequent completely slammed. Sun Valley, Idaho for instance. The locals these New Yorkers are killing have little access to adequate resources. It's absolutely disgusting.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:31 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
8-)

Hopefully I flop the nut straight and can check raise my way to victory, Johnny Chan Knows.
The main thing is ; at some point just go for it

If you see the Tell, try to make it happen, if not by face to face, write her a note
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:23 am

I think this is a mistake.

(1) Yankee urbanites have been fleeing to my area in droves. It's really disgusting. It has reached the point where radical feminists on my Facebook feed are calling for them to get camped.

(2) Rural areas have fuck all respirators. For example, there are 113 respirators in all of Western North Carolina as of a few weeks ago, and it is very unlikely that has changed due to people like New Yorkers demanding literally all the respirators (even to the point of sending soldiers to confiscate them from rural communities in their own state). New Yorkers are spreading this disease all over America (and, yeah, people are about ready to start killing you guys if you are reading this -- you are no joke hated now with a passion) and then the places they spread it to have no surge capacity whatsoever and no way to increase capacity because the cities are taking all the resources. Like I said, we have 113 ventilators for this corner of my state. New York City has at least four times as many respirators per capita and they still cry on television about not getting 30,000 more.

When this pandemic peaks in rural areas, it's going to be FAR more brutal than NYC. People like Cid can get fucked. I am tired of these people crying for ALL the God damned resources. They already have more per capita than most of us do outside their little Hillary Bubbles. Fuck them. Carlus is right to wish them ill. I am sick of the New York media constantly crying about not being given everything. I have even read batshit emotional articles out of New York media corps to the effect that "Trump wants to murder blue America by withholding respirators". That's right. If rural America does not accept dying in higher relative numbers, then we are murdering urbanites.

It's going to be really fucking bad because of these people. Already we see resort towns that these urbanites frequent completely slammed. Sun Valley, Idaho for instance. The locals these New Yorkers are killing have little access to adequate resources. It's absolutely disgusting.
There's nowhere for the urbanites to flee to here, they went to cottage country not farm country

I don't care about the ventilator because I don't want to die in the hospital, I'll die here, with my boots on
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:33 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:31 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

The main thing is ; at some point just go for it

If you see the Tell, try to make it happen, if not by face to face, write her a note
Mikey McD Knows Too

Rounders being my favorite movie, Capps Knows Too
*yip*