Sits reading with a big cigar.
:lol:
*yip*

Smitty-48

Re: SARS Pt. 2 - Wuhan Boogaloo

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:45 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:59 pm
The market they say this thing came from is literally 300 yards from the biolab, yet they don't sell bats at the market, they were studying the coronvirus under BSL 2 and the first known case in Wuhan was not from the market.

Chicom Biolab Chernobyl getting more likely with each day.
They have a whole slew of caves in China which are full of filthy Horseshoe Bats, they're all over the place

The Wet Market story seems more like a plausible cover story

Not saying the Chinamen engineered this bomb

But there are exponentially more places in China to find a Horseshoe Bat

And those caves a Batshit full of nasty bugs which could be weaponized
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:45 pm
StCapps wrote:
The market they say this thing came from is literally 300 yards from the biolab, yet they don't sell bats at the market, they were studying the coronvirus under BSL 2 and the first known case in Wuhan was not from the market.

They have a whole slew of caves in China which are full of filthy Horseshoe Bats, they're all over the place

Apparently when they went in to look for this virus in the caves, that forgot to take protective measures, Chicom incompetence knows no bounds.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:02 pm

Cid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:36 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:24 pm
Definitely not a false alarm in NYC

That is a war zone, hundreds of new patients arriving everyday, they have surpassed the KIA of 9/11, patients are sicker than before, people in their 20's are dying too, the medics are going down too, not just sick, dead, they are not just running out of ventilators they are running out of everything, one nurse described the mood of the staff as "abject terror", they are all writing their wills
It's a bad deal. I don't want to see folks die.

But Damn me if you will, I'm pretty indifferent to it. They chose to live shoulder to shoulder with their fellow man to enjoy the rewards of the arguably the most iconic city in the world today. Now, they get to reap a different bounty.

I guess I'm a heartless cocksucker, for not having more compassion.
I guess you are. If this shit takes me out because of the incompetence to mitigate it, I'd like someone to find my tombstone, Charles J DeWitt, and etch on the side that C-Mag is a heartless cocksucker. It is unlikely it will, regardless of past lung complications, but if it does, I'll make sure my wife posts on here and one of you can go carry out my last wishes. I'd prefer you to do it yourself, but again, I am not particularly worried at this time.
I don't wish you ill Cid, or other folks during this. I just don't know what to tell ya. If you put yourself and your family in a situation where you're trapped in a metropolis, compound it by relying on public transit and limited supply chains, then you have to deal with that.

If you can't take care of yourself and your family for an extended period, teach your kids to be able to take care of themselves, then you're a burden to your community, state and nation. Being head of the household is important and bears great responsibility.

There are certainly folks in cities that take these responsibilities serious and are doing quite well through this crisis, but the vast majority are dependent upon the State to such a great extent that they have effectively become wards of the State. I don't know why I should go out of my way to show a great deal of compassion to folks that had every opportunity to be a in a good position before this hit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

A theory I've been considering is that the CCP was weaponizing Bat Aids, testing it on animals in the Wuhan Biolab. Maybe they tested it on a pig. The pig dies and is supposed to be destroyed, but some poor janitor at the lab grabs the pig and sells it at the market for a few extra yuhan.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:28 am

Five staff members where I work are confirmed to have it as well, so 13 total confirmed cases up from 1 case on Friday night.
*yip*

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:02 pm
... go out of my way to show a great deal of compassion to folks that had every opportunity to be a in a good position before this hit.
Opportunity to do what? Pull up tent and move to less densely populated rural areas?
StCapps wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:28 am
Five staff members where I work are confirmed to have it as well, so 13 total confirmed cases up from 1 case on Friday night.
What's their testing method? (It's a nursing home you work at, right?) Do they only test the ones who show symptons, or are all staff and patients tested regularly?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:12 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:02 pm
... go out of my way to show a great deal of compassion to folks that had every opportunity to be a in a good position before this hit.
Opportunity to do what? Pull up tent and move to less densely populated rural areas?
No, that's just one avenue.

How many damn disasters do we have to go through for people to understand the govt at all levels can't protect you or save you. Katrina wasn't that long ago, Sandy in NYC even more recent, Swine Flu, 9/11, hello.

Being part of a city means your exposure to pathogens is high, If you are going to live in a city deal with it. In the country, I have to be ready for rapidly changing weather and travelling long distances with maybe no help if something goes wrong. I prepare for it, and deal with it.

People aren't helpless and we need to quit treating them like they are.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:43 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 am
What's their testing method? (It's a nursing home you work at, right?) Do they only test the ones who show symptons, or are all staff and patients tested regularly?
A Retirement Residence, it's like a Nursing Home before the Nursing Home.

Only those with symptoms. So more people definitely have it than the current total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:05 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

A theory I've been considering is that the CCP was weaponizing Bat Aids, testing it on animals in the Wuhan Biolab. Maybe they tested it on a pig. The pig dies and is supposed to be destroyed, but some poor janitor at the lab grabs the pig and sells it at the market for a few extra yuhan.
Bottom line, it's a de facto biological weapon even if not de jure, because the effects are the same

This is why some fuckstick like Cid and his TDS is totally fucking irrelevant to me

I am in my compound in a biological war

It's binary, either someone is intruding on my property, or not

If they are, they are a lethal threat by default and will be treated as such

If not, they can go fuck themselves forever, I don't give a shit about politics in a war,

I'm not fucking around here, this is life & death and I am fully operational in a state of war
Nec Aspera Terrent