Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Speaker to Animals

Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:53 am

It is almost like the globohomocomplex elite are a pack of Satanic pedos..

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Lolitta Express, MAY DAY, MAY DAY, MAY DAY
Jeffrey E. Epstein has been charged by federal prosecutors with sex trafficking, two people with knowledge of the case said on Saturday night.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/je ... spartandhp
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:40 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:11 am

Epstein better record depositions outing all the deep state pedos now, because he is basically fucking dead.

This time they cannot appoint Mueller to bury this shit, and a lot of powerful deep state degenerates are on the hook.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 am

Keep an eye on his hearing tomorrow. There's no way in hell he's getting any type of ordinary bail. He may be transported to some secret facility for handling.

The story of his arrest is likely to turn out to be some cloak and dagger stuff. They got him at Teterboro in Jersey coming off his private jet from Paris.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:58 am

To date the corporate press has buried his story pretty well. They didn't even really cover his previous get out of jail free pass from the Comey FBI. As I understand it these are new charges related to evidence that came out of the NVIXM Cult trial where he was named in testimony.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:15 am

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”
2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”
3. “Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.
4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.
5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.
6. At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.
7. Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served.
8. Hired the man who let Epstein off with a plea deal for child sex trafficking to come work in the white house. (Alexander Acosta)
9. Still refuses to lock up Hillary most likely because she'll spill the beans.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:39 am

I know Trump had some connections to Epstein, as far as I know he made one trip to the island. Somewhere along the line Trump cut him off, banned him from Mar-a-Lago and severed ties.

Trump likely knows enough about this to be dangerous to Epstein. IMO, this is how to go at the Deep State, because this is how they are controlled. Through their vices. Hell, if the legal shit that Congress does was printed most of them would be out of a job, like their drug prescriptions; not to mention the illegal shit.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 am

I know Trump had some connections to Epstein, as far as I know he made one trip to the island. Somewhere along the line Trump cut him off, banned him from Mar-a-Lago and severed ties.
This is not true. It's all based on a quote from the book "Filthy Rich" by James Patterson that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago in 1999. The problem is that there are pictures of Epstein and Trump at a party at Mar-A-Lago in the year 2000 (after his "ban").
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... /700334384

It's not just Epstein. Trump is associated with numerous foul pedo Jews. His "mentor" for 30 years in NYC was a Jew called Roy Cohn who is known to use underage prostitutes to entrap politicians for blackmail.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:17 am

OK
So why would the Trump admin go after Epstein then if Epstein has pedo dirt on Trump.

Further, if Trump is a pedo do you think for a minute the deep state wouldn't use that to take Trump down? Add to the that all the human trafficking and pedo arrests under Trump.

I know you're pissed at Trump over his Israel policy positions, but do you have anything solid. Post me some links to get me up to speed with what you're smelling.

At a min. in 2015 Trump said Epstein was trouble at CPAC
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-don ... cpac-2015/
PLATA O PLOMO