Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm

DrYouth wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Elaborate please.
huh?

the op title suggests the dangerous faggots are the protestors...

You just said it was a joke about Milo...

No. Everybody here, including you, knows that Milo is a huge gay and he is on the Dangerous Faggot Tour, which was the target of organized leftwing violence last night.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 pm

I am keeping up...

Didn't know he called himself a dangerous faggot.

Thanks for filling me in.

First time I've heard of this dude... I assume you all follow him on Twitter...

That's why I come here.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:43 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:47 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: No. Everybody here, including you, knows that Milo is a huge gay and he is on the Dangerous Faggot Tour, which was the target of organized leftwing violence last night.
Yeah, Milo is like an SJW Triple Threat. He's Gay, his boyfriend is black, and he's Jewish.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:08 pm

That guy just admitted to violating federal statutes against civil rights violations.

Weird how these civil rights laws had to be passed in the 1960s to protect people from democrats, and we still need these laws to protect people from democrats.

Maybe we ought to be honest and admit the democratic party is a terrorist organization. Their leaders are on television fomenting violence. They pay to bus in their violent thugs to cities to perpetrate political violence against their opposition. They celebrate criminal violence (potentially deadly) against innocent Americans.

Terrorists is what a terrorist does.

robepriority

Post by robepriority » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That guy just admitted to violating federal statutes against civil rights violations.

Weird how these civil rights laws had to be passed in the 1960s to protect people from democrats, and we still need these laws to protect people from democrats.

Maybe we ought to be honest and admit the democratic party is a terrorist organization. Their leaders are on television fomenting violence. They pay to bus in their violent thugs to cities to perpetrate political violence against their opposition. They celebrate criminal violence (potentially deadly) against innocent Americans.

Terrorists is what a terrorist does.
Does the democratic party support this?

Does being liberal automatically mean that your violent?

Ok, sure, popularizing violence as a means against "nazi's" on soical med might be the result , but I'm sure that chaos and rioting doesn't get votes.
Holding it in as best I can, until I can run to the white throne.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: No. Everybody here, including you, knows that Milo is a huge gay and he is on the Dangerous Faggot Tour, which was the target of organized leftwing violence last night.
Yeah, Milo is like an SJW Triple Threat. He's Gay, his boyfriend is black, and he's Jewish.
So what he's like a right wing pundit with all the SJW get of jail free cards... so he makes SJW head's explode?

Neat trick.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:15 pm

DrYouth wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
So what he's like a right wing pundit with all the SJW get of jail free cards... so he makes SJW head's explode?

Neat trick.
He's mainly just an attention whore and possible conman.