Europe, Boring Until it's Not

Montegriffo

Re: Europe, boring until it's not

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:55 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO

I see you slinked away from the claim that all those people had only "potentially" joined ISIS without comment.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world outside of Europe actually imprisons ISIS fighters who try to return. Weird, right?
To be honest I'm as bored as Nuke is by your constant Muslim bashing. Give it a rest, no one cares how much you are scared of Islam. Talk about something else, your obsession just makes you look unbalanced.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Meanwhile, the rest of the world outside of Europe actually imprisons ISIS fighters who try to return. Weird, right?
Funny. They not only arrest returning ISIS fighters here, they also confiscated the passports of those (mostly Kurdish) fighters who joined Peshmarga or YPG. They don't arrest the latter, but they do get a fine, I think.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:08 pm

BjornP wrote:
Funny. They not only arrest returning ISIS fighters here, they also confiscated the passports of those (mostly Kurdish) fighters who joined Peshmarga or YPG. They don't arrest the latter, but they do get a fine, I think.

In Denmark? That's good for you. Welcome to the club. U.fortunately, that's not the case for UK and Sweden. I am sure there are others.

The rest of the world arrests and imprisons people who joined ISIS. Like normal, rational policies. Not the UK, though.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

I see you slinked away from the claim that all those people had only "potentially" joined ISIS without comment.

To be honest I'm as bored as Nuke is by your constant Muslim bashing. Give it a rest, no one cares how much you are scared of Islam. Talk about something else, your obsession just makes you look unbalanced.

It's Muslim bashing to suggest your government has a duty to arrest and imprison people who joined ISIS?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

It's Muslim bashing to suggest your government has a duty to arrest and imprison people who joined ISIS?
Not at all and they do when they have evidence to prove it. Visiting Turkey is not proof in itself.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:28 pm

These are people who joined ISIS. It is not a list of people who visited Turkey.

The Manchester bomber was a guy who traveled to Libya and joined ISIS. Your MI5 knew this and did nothing. He was one of the ISIS fighters inside the UK they labeled "residual risk" and ignored. Until he murdered about twenty kids at a tween concert, anyway.

Had an.American done that, the American might as well not return because we would throw him in Gitmo and hopefully lose they key.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:These are people who joined ISIS. It is not a list of people who visited Turkey.

The Manchester bomber was a guy who traveled to Libya and joined ISIS. Your MI5 knew this and did nothing. He was one of the ISIS fighters inside the UK they labeled "residual risk" and ignored. Until he murdered about twenty kids at a tween concert, anyway.

Had an.American done that, the American might as well not return because we would throw him in Gitmo and hopefully lose they key.
A different story
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32026985
Approximately 850 people from the UK have travelled to support or fight for jihadist organisations in Syria and Iraq, say the British authorities. About half have since returned to the UK.

This BBC News database is the most comprehensive online record of its kind, telling the story of more than 200 Britons who have died, been convicted of offences relating to the conflict or are still in the region.

The information on these pages has been compiled from open sources and BBC research. Some details have been withheld for legal reasons or are unavailable.
Those convicted for offences relating to Syria or Iraq -101
A further 600 British citizens have been caught trying to enter Syria to join the so-called Islamic State and other extremist groups, the former foreign secretary Philip Hammond has said.
But yeah carry on with your distorted figure of 23k and your refusal to accept the UK govt does anything, it just damages your credibility further.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Lol

B B C
B
C

Your own government admitted it was over 20k, dude.

You can see how they weaseled right away in that they limited it to Syria and Iraq. Even then they obviously fell far short of the true number since your own intelligence services put it at over 20k.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Ph64 wrote:

They don't want to hear it. You can keep posting more evidence that they are wrong and they will keep with the la la la la la act. Until their legs get blown off with a pressure cooker bomb, I guess. Then I will just tell them well, that's a lesson hard learned, lol.