Social Justice Warriors Thread

K@th

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by K@th » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

I wished I shared your confidence :(
You are just now finding out about a video from 2013. She hasn't gained much traction, methinks.
Account abandoned.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Kath wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

I wished I shared your confidence :(
You are just now finding out about a video from 2013. She hasn't gained much traction, methinks.

Lolz - no - I knew about it a long time ago (why I knew where to look) - you're just finding out about it now bc the MSM wants it buried - it's too direct for main stream attention at this time - bet if your were on a college campus, you'd be asking why stupid clingers like me find the clip troubling.....

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

Who thought we would witness the day that leftist lunacy reached such a crescendo that even the Canadian academic elite start homeschooling?
:twisted:
To be fair this was not a reaction to SJW antics...
Really it had to do with our son not actually learning anything at school.
Our daughter chimed in that if he was home schooling so was she... she was done with the drama among the girls.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 pm

... lefties no good at teaching you say?
Maybe throw more money at them.
We’ve been doing that here for decades. Year after year we give more money, we cave to demands for smaller class sizes, we promise not to evaluate their performance by their student test scores (or any other metric, really).

It hasn’t worked yet, but as I said, we’ve only given it a few decades.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:... lefties no good at teaching you say?
We’ve been doing that here for decades. Year after year we give more money, we cave to demands for smaller class sizes, we promise not to evaluate their performance by their student test scores (or any other metric, really).

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!! Your witness and maleness blinds you to the problems of women and minority students...you did well in school by simply reaping the benefits of being a white male...not everyone will learn at your pace or with the same amount of resources because they do not enjoy the same institutional benefits designed to aid only the white male....you will give more money - society demands it :evil:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Zlaxer wrote:CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!! Your witness and maleness blinds you to the problems of women and minority students...you did well in school by simply reaping the benefits of being a white male...not everyone will learn at your pace or with the same amount of resources because they do not enjoy the same institutional benefits designed to aid only the white male....you will give more money - society demands it :evil:
Indeed.
Graduated high school with a 2.2 or so and carried about a 1.7GPA for my last two semesters of college.
I did stellar in school.
Thank you white skin.
:lol:
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:... lefties no good at teaching you say?

lol

Total rethink is in order...

What do you all suggest?

Home schooling is not going to work for everybody...

Does the right have some ideas?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:57 pm

DrYouth wrote: lol

Total rethink is in order...

What do you all suggest?

Home schooling is not going to work for everybody...

Does the right have some ideas?
Yeah, the right had this crazy idea called homeschooling. You should check it out.
<hahah>

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:59 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!! Your witness and maleness blinds you to the problems of women and minority students...you did well in school by simply reaping the benefits of being a white male...not everyone will learn at your pace or with the same amount of resources because they do not enjoy the same institutional benefits designed to aid only the white male....you will give more money - society demands it :evil:
Indeed.
Graduated high school with a 2.2 or so and carried about a 1.7GPA for my last two semesters of college.
I did stellar in school.
Thank you white skin.
:lol:

Society does not care - minorities and women are still suffering because of your witness - you will pay more....or else.... :evil:

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The Multi-Cult is going to be great, fam.
You already live in one fam. If we were posting in the 50s it would still be the case fam.